1st gen goes v8 power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    But what's happening to 'stein now its partially bobbed?
    as the apprentice .....it will continue, but mark needs transport so he needs to fix the first gen first
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      as the apprentice .....it will continue, but mark needs transport so he needs to fix the first gen first
      when i was an apprentice i suffered the ordeal of having me clackers well and truly greased,has mark done this yet ??
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        when i was an apprentice i suffered the ordeal of having me clackers well and truly greased,has mark done this yet ??
        lol bet it has on certain occasions
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i dread to think wot with knowin yr job

Comment

I used to work for a cosmetics company in their warehouse, should have seen what the girls did to 1 poor guy (he was a cocky little oik)

They taped him to the racking before applying eyeshadow creme and nail varnish to his clackers - they then rubbed the mixture in, poor guy did the John Wayne walk out of the building
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2

i dread to think wot with knowin yr job
              no no no !!!

when i was sixteen i started as an apprentice for harris bacon.we had wagons from non hgv roadrunners up to tilts semi's some lethal old dodge's(re the v8 perkins) a couple of scammells,some old rolls royce powered road trains ..oh lots of junk,and a bl00dy great grease gun to grease up me plums !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

no no no !!!

when i was sixteen i started as an apprentice for harris bacon.we had wagons from non hgv roadrunners up to tilts semi's some lethal old dodge's(re the v8 perkins) a couple of scammells,some old rolls royce powered road trains ..oh lots of junk,and a bl00dy great grease gun to grease up me plums !!
                sounds like fun????lol,scammells=the truck that started recovery work

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                  sounds like fun????lol,scammells=the truck that started recovery work
                  morelike rolls royce eagle diesel.....the reason oil spill kits were invented !!

###### things leaked more than a full nappy
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Have you fitted the V8 yet?

Comment

You aint catching me twice!! i check the dates when you post summat now
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Have you fitted the V8 yet?
                        He slotted in more than a v8
                        Brian

Comment

The truck in question now has a 2.4 diesel ..... as the 3y was a pain ..... last seen in Newton Abbot ..... as for the op ..... M.I.A.....
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Pity...was he slotted...damm...who did the wet work...bugga...
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X