The Kursk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kursk

I missed the start of this so i am hoping for a repeat on the history channel...

But the programme states the kursk was torpedoed by an american sub.... apparently 2 yank subs were tracking her... there was a collision between the kursk and one ..the kursk was un scathed the yank badly damaged, kursk opened a torpedo door the other yank fired...the rest is history.... lots of evidence presented.. etc

Back in the day Baby

Thought they proved some time ago that a fire caused torpedo fuel to detonate? Much more plausible, and the last prog I saw make no mention of evidence of torpedo hits.

Mind you, never let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory eh?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Me too..this is a new prog...the torpedo from the yank hit the spot were the alleged torpedo exploded. it named both american subs and provided photographic evidence from newspapers of sub damage...plus soviet leaks and soviet sat photos... i only watched 10 min hoping to catch it all later... but it states a big cover up on both sides.... hence the hostility to the west during the rescue...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I'll have to watch out for that.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Its called.. The Kursk a submarine in troubled waters....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

hmm seems very interesting.. hope its on youtube soon!
            peasants like me dont have history channel :/
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

recorded this today... ###### sky box screwed it up tho

Comment

Working...
              X