No announcement yet.

F***ing traffic wardens..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone want to buy a clamp? comes complete with padlock. been in my posession over a year now, so, mine legally
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Mrs H was a traffic warden for a year.

Ducks and runs for cover......................... .
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
        Mrs H was a traffic warden for a year.

Ducks and runs for cover......................... .
        but not anymore so its okay
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i forgot to tell you all a story about my traffic warden incident.

outside my house are marked pay and display bays, and i have bought a years permit for £40. there is single yellow everywhere else and is 7am-7pm no parking zone. all the bays were full so i parked on the single yellow as i had planned to go out later.

i never went out and completely forgot. next morning about half 10 i was in shower and thought CR@P! me motor! looked out the window - no ticket yet.

threw some clothes on, brushed teeth, grabbed a bag of polish and wax (for later) and walked out the door (im top floor (4th) in a flat)
          as im coming down the 1st flight of steps there is some bloke writing a ticket.

ive never ran so fast down stairs before. was lucky not to break my ankles! feet hardly touched the steps, i held myself up by one hand on the wall and the other on the bannister lol

got out to the truck and said its okay im here now!!

he just nodded and walked away.

couldnt believe me luck! i thanked him of course.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by fergus
            2In november last year i stopped half on a bus stop "

why did you stop in a bus stop? To let my mate out!

as well as writing all these letter to the people trying to enforce the fine you migh want to reconsier posting admissions of guilt on public forums!!!!!
            I haven't admitted to parking half on a bus stop, if you read the forst post again, this time a little slower, all will become apparent. They sent me a ticket for parking on a bus stop, I didn't park on a bus stop, i stopped and let my mate out with the engine still running!!
            No ticket was issued to me or affixed to my car..
            Last edited by Antshiel; 8 January 2008, 17:43.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              anyone want to pay this one for me ??/

Those are easy to ge out of as they have no jurisdiction whatsoeve4r and rely on scare tactics to make people apy. Goole "Consumer Action Group" and go to their parking tickets forum. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much dosh you can save yourself.

Comment

Well, i pursued the appeal and the letter from the adjudicators office came on friday clearing me of the alleged offence. It stated in the letter that as the ticket was neither handed to me or affixed to my vehicle and no evidence of the offence was produced at the hearing, the traffic warden had in fact issued the ticket illegally and further action will be taken against him (the council) to reclaim costs.
                Last edited by Antshiel; 27 April 2008, 13:37.
                http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                  Well, i pursued the appeal and the letter from the adjudicators office came on friday clearing me of the alleged offence. It stated in the letter that as the ticket was neither handed to me or affixed to my vehicle and no evidence of the offence was produced at the hearing, the traffic warden had in fact issued the ticket illegally and further action will be taken against him (the council) to reclaim costs.
                  GREAT NEWS
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

lol see the cab and they advised me to pay [ferkin idiots,
                    debt recovery advised ukpc to take me to court,
                    aint heard from them since so hey ho
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                      lol see the cab and they advised me to pay [ferkin idiots,
                      debt recovery advised ukpc to take me to court,
                      aint heard from them since so hey ho
                      i appealed to the issuing company who then said they took the letter into consideration and the final outcome is that i must pay them the money
                      LOL

i sent another letter, actually the letter that was pre-written on this site, and ive not heard anything else since. its been 4 months now. they probably think im mental
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                        In november last year i stopped half on a bus stop to drop my mate off from work, whilst taking his stuff out of the boot a council traffic warden pulled up in front of my car on a chav ped and started punching the details into his little machine, at ths point i was unaware he was there. I only noticed when i saw the flash of his camera. So i went up to him and explained that i was dropping off someone, the engine was still running, he replied it was too late as he was already issueing the ticket. (jumped up little TW@T) so i got in and drove off.
                        Is the ticket still valid even though he didn't actually print and hand the ticket to me or stick it on my car?
                        If you do get a ticket, use the defence that you had stopped to drop a passenger and when you went to move a few seconds later some dopey sod on a moped has stopped right in front of you and started flashing a camera at you, thereby stopping you from being able to move away and actually causing the problem for which you are being fined.
                        Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
                          If you do get a ticket, use the defence that you had stopped to drop a passenger and when you went to move a few seconds later some dopey sod on a moped has stopped right in front of you and started flashing a camera at you, thereby stopping you from being able to move away and actually causing the problem for which you are being fined.
                          this sounds funny but this did actually happen to us once :/
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MadcapMagician View Post
                            Just send them this, suitably amended where necessary:

I wrote it for two of my mates who got parking tickets; neither of them ever heard anything again. Note that the last paragraph is very important; we are the only country in the world where implied consent is legal - use it to your advantage.
                            whatever happened to mad cap magician? hes like my hero
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Still here!

Comment

Originally posted by MadcapMagician View Post
                                Still here!
                                good stuff
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X