Milners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milners!!

Ordered a new head light from milners. Called them up very friendly on the phone knew the part I needed from my last order details, job done...so I thought....The courier they used failed to deliver 3 times ...light turned up tonight!! ordered on the 29th of Dec. Got to say that milners where great and do a very good customer service but the courier service was cr@p which lets them down.

Are roughtracks any better for delivery or are they all suffering a cr@p courier service?

Originally posted by madcampbell
    Ordered a new head light from milners. Called them up very friendly on the phone knew the part I needed from my last order details, job done...so I thought....The courier they used failed to deliver 3 times ...light turned up tonight!! ordered on the 29th of Dec. Got to say that milners where great and do a very good customer service but the courier service was cr@p which lets them down.

Are roughtracks any better for delivery or are they all suffering a cr@p courier service?
    Milners customer service is great, but most of the stuff they supply isn't, Roughtrax have never failed to deliver next day, and not had any quality issues either.

Xmas is a rough time for any deliveries, I'd wouldn't set much store by it as a one off.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

roughtrax are are always spot on with they next day delivery. i got some stuff just before Christmas too.
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Roughtrax did have some issues a while back but they have changed courier.

I have ordered stuff in the afternoon and had delivered by 8.30 next morning.

Excellent customer service too.

I had to return some parts a few weeks back, money back in my account within a couple of days.
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I ordered some stuff on the 29th and got it Thurs 3rd but thats what the lady said it would be as the courier wouldnt pick up again until the 2nd. Use milners for the filters never had any probs with them.
          Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Working...
          X