X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you wearing a pettycoat?????
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Didn't you know? We're all trannies here. There's Graham who like blo... well, I wont say. Slug with his lacey skirts, Antshiel with his 8 pairs of stilettos and me with my sz12 thigh boots!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Didn't you know? We're all trannies here. There's Graham who like blo... well, I wont say. Slug with his lacey skirts, Antshiel with his 8 pairs of stilettos and me with my sz12 thigh boots!
          Love it.
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Glycerine - waste product from making biodiesel - gets rid of everything and softens the skin. Got hundreds of gallons of it, but do use some to make a ###### good soap too. See here:
            http://www.permaculture.com/node/535

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Now theres a quote!!! 10,000 members,and you have strong evidence that 4 are cross dressers or ladyboys or whatever, and yet you state that we are ALL trannies here. Well sorry, but the other 9,996 of us are normal men and women, dont rope us into your sick acts and your perverted ways and try to tar us normal ones with the same brush.
              Your confession is now recorded for posterity, people will link to that post for years to come

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
              X