Surf Is Going Up For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Is Going Up For Sale

Hi folks the surf is going up for sale but want an idea of how much to ask for it.I was thinking around the 4 grand mark it's a 96 3rd gen 3.0 about 105.000 miles stainless exhaust, stainless wheel cover, 4 new tyres,£1800 ice,just under a years mot, 6 months tax,new,shocks all round,new pads and front discs a few dents and scratches but nothing major.So what do you think on the price
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

£3k
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I can get 3500 from a garage without the ice fitted

Comment

why u gettin rid mate?

Comment

a stereo's never going to increase the value of a second hand car... if anything, the holes it leaves will decrease the value.

Comment

I would advertise it on Ebay with a reserve giving the full spec and put an advert in your local free ads with a £500 margin for negotiation if you want 4 you need to ask 4.5 etc.

Good luck.

Cheers JB
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

The ice is your problem as matt says........to most it a 4x4 the ice is a mod that not all buyers would want
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Oh dear I thought it was a typing error and that it had some bl00dy magical tryes which cost £1,800s ish. I thought now that sounds like it's got some seriously big wheels.

I don't do technical stereos I still own an Abba 8 track tape.

Comment

ice is essential,u cant drive without subs ya know

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                    why u gettin rid mate?

The misses is pregers so i cant afford to run the surf,her car,the sj,and a bike untill i get my pay rise in the middle part of the year so the surf has to go for now

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                      ice is essential,u cant drive without subs ya know
                      i used to, till everyone started popping out sprogs!!... i have a kiddie seat for every occasion in my boot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                        Oh dear I thought it was a typing error and that it had some bl00dy magical tryes which cost £1,800s ish. I thought now that sounds like it's got some seriously big wheels.

I don't do technical stereos I still own an Abba 8 track tape.
                        Wow 8track..........those big cassettes......great sounds for the 70's
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                          Hi folks the surf is going up for sale but want an idea of how much to ask for it.I was thinking around the 4 grand mark it's a 96 3rd gen 3.0 about 105.000 miles stainless exhaust, stainless wheel cover, 4 new tyres,£1800 ice,just under a years mot, 6 months tax,new,shocks all round,new pads and front discs a few dents and scratches but nothing major.So what do you think on the price
                          mileage is against it so is dents and scratches, if like me you would want it for offroading the ice would come out [ mine did]
                          if someone was buying it for a car ie on road most people wont want the dents and scratches
                          seen 3rd gens for less than £4000 with low mileage
                          whatever you sell it for good luck with the sale
                          this is just my personal view when buying a truck
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                            The misses is pregers so i cant afford to run the surf,her car,the sj,and a bike untill i get my pay rise in the middle part of the year so the surf has to go for now
                            gutted,to be honest with price mate(i buy and sell alot of cars)id say u should get 4k BUT its findin sumone who wants the ice in it,id go with ebay,but start at 99p u get loads more intrest,but if a garage has offered u 3500,give it to them,then sell or keep the ice,it will be much less aggro,ps i dont spose it involves headrest moniters??id be intrested aslong as i can make them fit my 2nd gen

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              Wow 8track..........those big cassettes......great sounds for the 70's
                              Yep I don't have anything to play it on now though
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X