langdale prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• langdale prices?

just to make you aware langdale has changed its pricing tarrif for one lad on boxing day it cost him £74 as there was him his wife and 4 kids (£6 per kid)
    so if you are planning to goanymore than twice a year get an xpass £130
    then you are entitled to go when ever its open?

http://www.langdalequest.co.uk/langdale-details.html

is there anything like that DOWN this way ! ! ! SOUTHCOAST will do ! ! !
    " loving my surf "

Comment

I know langdale's got a reputation as one of the best offroad sites in the country, but aren't they pricing themselves a touch OTT? I guess if you lived close enough to go regularly the annual pass is a reasonable deal, but £50 a day, + £15 for a 2nd driver + charging for passengers!!
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33
        offhand you've got minety4x4 in wiltshire, muddy bottom in the new forest somewhere, and the john morgan sites in west sussex. All of these are probably still a bit far to travel, but they're just the ones i can think of, there will be something closer for you.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33
          a few of us are doing Baldhu near Truro on the 20th Jan if you want to join us.Its a good course and i will be using it for next years run to the sun also.take a look in the off road section at some of the pics and see what you think

Its £10 a day per vehicle and as many passengers as you want
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X