My good deed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were more clues...

I wouldn't have 'ran' home for the tools if I was in the truck would I?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I felt well guilty christmas mornin when i see a woman broke down and kids in the car, but i was a passenger in the car i was in. She was right by a roundabout as we went round n i said to my sister whose car i was in that if i was drivin i would have stopped, but she didn't get the hint and stop. I stop for pretty much anyone who's broken down normally anyway.

Someone broke down outside my house today, i went out to offer to help the guy when i got home. To start with he was really friendly and grateful, but in the end he just insisted that he wanted bump starting coz it wouldn't fire up the battery sounded fine to me, so his mate towed him up the road and he just kept tryin to start it but it wouldn't go, but he wouldn't listen or let me look at anything other than a split rad hose so i left them to it.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

well, i can now join the helpfull club,
        on the way back from town just , i noticed to cars on the side of the road with hazards on, i stoppede as we walked past and asked if they needed a hand (it was 3 women and 2 kids stuck with a flat tyre.
        it turns out they had been trying to find where the jack goes ubder the car for over half an hour and couldnt do it,
        so less than 5 minutes later i had jacked up the car, fitted the new wheel and put it all back together,
        they offered me a fiver but i refused, they kept telling me to take it so i gave it to my son to put in his money box

i feel all warm inside now
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal
          well, i can now join the helpfull club,
          on the way back from town just , i noticed to cars on the side of the road with hazards on, i stoppede as we walked past and asked if they needed a hand (it was 3 women and 2 kids stuck with a flat tyre.
          it turns out they had been trying to find where the jack goes ubder the car for over half an hour and couldnt do it,
          so less than 5 minutes later i had jacked up the car, fitted the new wheel and put it all back together,
          they offered me a fiver but i refused, they kept telling me to take it so i gave it to my son to put in his money box

i feel all warm inside now
          you came over all unneccessary then
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X