Where Is My Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Is My Jack

It is located under the seat, after reaching down the back of the rear seats & pulling on the tape to open latch then lift the seat up.
    The handle for lowering the spare wheel is here as well the other parts of the handle are in the tool roll located in the storage compartments in the boot area
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    It is located under the seat, after reaching down the back of the rear seats & pulling on the tape to open latch then lift the seat up.
    The handle for lowering the spare wheel is here as well the other parts of the handle are in the tool roll located in the storage compartments in the boot area

Mines down the dump after it got stuck when i was using it and i threw it against the wall and slammed it down on my drive. It then fell in to bits.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

i did that when my mk11 cortina fell off a scissor jack. it cleared the roof of my parents house & landed in the back garden
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

Temper-temper boys.

It doesn't help throwing the toys out the pram when they break!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i did that when my mk11 cortina fell off a scissor jack. it cleared the roof of my parents house & landed in the back garden
          my sisters maestro fell off a scissor jack when we were nicking petrol out it!... fell on davie, i thought he was dead!... after that we always took a pipe off the carb and pumped with the enging running!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
            my sisters maestro fell off a scissor jack when we were nicking petrol out it!... fell on davie, i thought he was dead!... after that we always took a pipe off the carb and pumped with the enging running!
            the stupid things we did when we were young
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              My mate was knicking petrol out of his brothers motorbike by pulling the pipe of the petrol tank . Great flow of petrol until it caught fire !!
              We put it out but that was one blackened motorbike . So was my mate when his brother came home .
              Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

It is located under the seat,
                Found mine in a box
                Attached Files

Comment

TONY will get you for that dont wind him up
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

I lost my temper while working on my Dolomite Sprint. I threw a large bolt. It went in through the windscreen and out through the rear passenger window. (Have you ever tried to deliberately break a windscreen? It's damn near impossible!).
                    I had to go to the scrappy and buy a replacement. I pushed the screen out of the doner car with my feet and my mate was ready with a sheet to catch it. A few minutes with some baler twine and the replacement was in. ****** job needn't have to have been done if I had kept my cool.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Just bought a new jack for my surf what do you think? i had to raid the kitty for this
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Just bought a new jack for my surf what do you think? i had to raid the kitty for this

I think you need to get your eyes tested
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                          I think you need to get your eyes tested
                          Thats the wifes motor ive not tried it on mine yet
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Working...