Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone hacked my Ebay!!

first noticed that i couldn't log into MSN

re-set the password quite easily and found loads of emails from Ebay... looked on ebay and they'd locked my account beacuse it had been accessed by a 3rd party!!

looks like they'd somehow got into both ebay and my email to change passwords and make listings.... don't know how!!??!!

ebay stopped it before i even noticed, so it must be a regular scam??

shame, i didn't make any money!!

( they were selling "genuine UGG boots)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Schite isnt it!

Theres a couple of ways doing the rounds to find out your account details!

I accidently went on www.hotmail.cin or some cr*p the other day - looked like hotmail but wasnt hotmail!

Comment

it all happened while i've been away... doesn't look like they knew my passwords, somehow done a "remind me of my password"...

ebay need to call me to fully re-instate my account, so i'll find out then!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Sometimes these "you have been hacked" screens are the actual scam , so go carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

( they were selling "genuine UGG boots)
          Got any left? The missus wants some
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I get these all the time...the URL or address is similar but not the real thing..I take great delight in entering made up names and passwords ...in the password I use lots of numbers but use the letter O instead of a zero....so the hacking $$$$ is entering lots of permutations trying to guess if I meant to use a 0 instead of an O its a life...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Got any left? The missus wants some
              i got some EMU's for mine UGG's are £$£$£$£!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

We stocked some copies for a while. MAAAASSSSIVE margins on any fad like that, but that was the biggest. Pick em up wholesale for ~£4 a pair, sell em from upwards of £30! What girls will do for fashion eh?

The bubble's burst on that style now though, and there's loads of cheap (but cr@p) copies about for ~£10-£15 retail. Originals are better made, but not THAT much better! It's a label thing.

Now we're getting out of the business, I'll let the world in on a secret that I'm sure most blokes suspect, but women wont hear of it!

Nearly ALL the high street footwear is made by the same few Chinese factories. I know this because when wandering around the warehouses of the biggest importer in the UK one Sunday while waiting for an order to be put together, I came across some huge areas all with machines for fitting labels. I found massive rolls of labels for Next, River Island, Bay(?), Dorothy Perkins and more (I nicked some as there was no-one about, so I could prove it to Vicki), and these lables were being attached to THE SAME styles we were offering for usually 1/2 of the price! River Island were the worst! We saw a pair of boots in their SALE one year reduced to £70! We were buying the same boot wholesale for £8, and selling for about £25.

So there you go girls, the high street shops are conning you out of ££££s all the time! Its all made in China, and it's all the same stuff. Its the label that makes up 7/8th of the price!

So... anyone who wants to make megabucks - Vixen Footwear is up for sale!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                X