No announcement yet.

Had to happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a bit weary of useing the stuff i got now then, it was from an indian resturant and was very dark and thick, i filtered it through loads of paper towell in funnels about six times and it looks a dam sight better now but i think i'll just use a bit at a time with some unleaded added,
    stuck £15 worth of deisel in and the leak has got better, so till the warmer weather come i'll reduce the volume, still changeing the seal tho,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lang-Shankit Scunner]
      Originally posted by POPEYE
      Thanks very much for your excellent discription Carl,
      i've been running on a 50/50 mix with 2lt of ATF in each tank full, Carl!! is this pressure due to the pump haveing to drag the mix from the tank? or is it on the outlet side to the injectors that's causeing the prob,

Its a viscosity thing aswell, top seal is wear and rest is more pressure i found, lower viscosity and less leaking. ATF is good all be it expensive the unleaded does it fine for me.

at the injector end it has to be forced into a mist so pressure i would think is there mate. Like i say a little leaning and a good bit of heat with the top seal should at least slow it to a single drip every now and then
      Cheer's mate, it's eased up on straight derv so untill i have the veg tank set up i'll thin it down and reduce the mix, should be a lot better on svo when it passes through the heaters
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X