X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Ebay

I went to pay with paypal and got this message

Checkout Blocked
    This seller is no longer a registered user . Please contact them to proceed with the transaction.

His profile says

No longer a registered user
    Feedback score: 1649|Positive feedback: 99.8%

Ebay says
    You can't leave Feedback for a member who is showing as "not a registered user". You'll be able to leave Feedback only if they become registered again within 90 days of the end of the listing.
    In addition, we don't recommend sending payment to a seller if they are not a registered user.

The Item is only £3.00 but what would you do??

Thanks
    Mark

Don't Pay
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
      Don't Pay
      Great this is my first item I have attempted to buy and it's gone wrong.

???? why would you become "No longer a registered user"

I am new to ebay so just working my way around it.

Any help appreciated

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
        Great this is my first item I have attempted to buy and it's gone wrong.

???? why would you become "No longer a registered user"

I am new to ebay so just working my way around it.

Any help appreciated

Mark
        Basically your seller has upset ebay, I got a trail of them in my feedback where sellers have bit the dust.
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Could be a number of reason I have over 400 trades on eblag buying and selling and used paypal for purchases of over £300/£400 on numerous occassions.

Only ever buy from registered users never accept a deal off ebay ie by person to person email only send items to verified paypal address if this is how it's been payed for.

Paypal will offer decent protection on purchases claims for fraud will be recovered to you but can take a while better to be sure to start with any doubt walk away

Check feedback score and previous utems to see if seller has a history selling this kind of item you dont sell books then all of a sudden list a new 42" plasma

If it looks to good to be true it is

Nokia fan daby doosey phone only £10 buy it now will be a hijacked account and guess what you will never see the phone.
          Brian

Comment

Thanks chaps for the info

Will give this a miss then....can they stil leave bad feedback?

regards

Mark

Comment

i don't see how if you can't complete the transaction with them, if you're worried contact ebay and explain that you haven't been able to complete a purchase because the seller's account is no longer active.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Working...
              X