weird bag of crisps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird bag of crisps

little un wanted a bag of crisps tonight so we opened a multi pack n found this, i know its a mistake on the line but still weird!!!!!

Hehe, someone looks pleased! Twice the amount of crisps!!!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Hehe, someone looks pleased! Twice the amount of crisps!!!
      lol yeah but there wasnt it was just about same amount of crisps as normal bag but full of air

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        little un wanted a bag of crisps tonight so we opened a multi pack n found this, i know its a mistake on the line but still weird!!!!!
        You got a small blonde child in a packet of crisps? Now that is wierd!!!!
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

if you're bored over the xmas break, write a short, polite note to Walkers and include the packets. They'll probably send you a voucher for a bunch of free crisps. i used to work for a large national FMCG manufacturer (Fast Moving Consumable Goods) and they have whole departments dedicated to sorting out just this kind of thing.

I'm not suggesting you need free crisps, its just if you're bored..
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
            if you're bored over the xmas break, write a short, polite note to Walkers and include the packets. They'll probably send you a voucher for a bunch of free crisps. i used to work for a large national FMCG manufacturer (Fast Moving Consumable Goods) and they have whole departments dedicated to sorting out just this kind of thing.

I'm not suggesting you need free crisps, its just if you're bored..
            my mum did that back in the 60's with wheatabix n got a tin of wheatabix off them, i sent a grub i found in my old holborn tabbaco n they found it was some grub off a tabbaco plant or something n got 5 packs of tabbaco for my troubles but a pack of crisps hmmmmmmmm

Comment

thats quit funnyt , i do pantwork for as company rounf here that actualllly makes the maschines that appackages up walkersd crisps,
              i have had freee samples of crisps from therm that are likre that
              funny
              PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

There was a story a few years ago about someone who sent a burnt, single Corn Flake back to Kelloggs looking for some freebies. Kelloggs sent them one perfect Corn Flake in a wee box along with an with an apology...

No idea if it's true or not. Some sources say it is, some say it's not.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
                  There was a story a few years ago about someone who sent a burnt, single Corn Flake back to Kelloggs looking for some freebies. Kelloggs sent them one perfect Corn Flake in a wee box along with an with an apology...

No idea if it's true or not. Some sources say it is, some say it's not.
                  I wish it was, this PC / sue anyone for anything / where there's a blame there's a claim culture we're living in could do with a kick up the japs eye, we need more big companies and people with that sort of attitude.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

When I was pregnant I loved Delight bars. I heard they were stopping making them so I sent a letter to their HQ in Sweden to say how great they were, hoping for some freebies. I got a formal letter saying they were stopping production and..............bugger all!!!

BTW Pirate S, great picture.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                      thats quit funnyt , i do pantwork for as company rounf here that actualllly makes the maschines that appackages up walkersd crisps,
                      i have had freee samples of crisps from therm that are likre that
                      funny
                      How many beers you drunk
                      Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X