Its Done!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Done!!!!!!

well just got back from picking up my truck after it got poorly and had to have the head changed. lucky i did as the cam pulley (i think that's what its called the bit you can see behind the fan) came apart when he was trying to fix it! so £1130 lighter a week before crimbo but all is good as she runs like i have never known her to before . Although i did notice the turbo was not kicking in had a look and the vac hoses don't look right so if anyone has a pic of a non EFI pre facelift gen 2 vac hoses and their positions i would be great full!

Apart from being stuck to doing 70 tops it was brilliant. A big thanks to stevo, he is such a nice guy and sorted me right out and was great at keeping me in the picture when the heads did not turn up when expected. And to Mark at victoria garage in ivybridge for fitting hes a top bloke too.

going to have some food and a jack Daniels to celebrate.

cheered me right up after i came home to find my land lord has been in my house and fitted a carpet not telling me he was coming and leaving a big roll of it in the middle of the floor for me to trip over on my way in in the dark!!!
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Brilliant mate glad your back up and running mine is still going strong must be 2 years since Stevo did mine at a guess.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
      well just got back from picking up my truck after it got poorly and had to have the head changed. lucky i did as the cam pulley (i think that's what its called the bit you can see behind the fan) came apart when he was trying to fix it! so £1130 lighter a week before crimbo but all is good as she runs like i have never known her to before . Although i did notice the turbo was not kicking in had a look and the vac hoses don't look right so if anyone has a pic of a non EFI pre facelift gen 2 vac hoses and their positions i would be great full!

Apart from being stuck to doing 70 tops it was brilliant. A big thanks to stevo, he is such a nice guy and sorted me right out and was great at keeping me in the picture when the heads did not turn up when expected. And to Mark at victoria garage in ivybridge for fitting hes a top bloke too.

going to have some food and a jack Daniels to celebrate.

cheered me right up after i came home to find my land lord has been in my house and fitted a carpet not telling me he was coming and leaving a big roll of it in the middle of the floor for me to trip over on my way in in the dark!!!
      thats great now you will be able to come to baldhu on th 20th of jan now and give the truck a good workout"!!!!
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Nice one Mike..Hope to see you on the 20th january then to christen it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hope so just gotta make sure i am not working, been telling my dad that he must come out too (as he helps me fix it and lets me use his garage and tools) so hopefully hes not working either. cant wait to geet it back out in some mud!!!!

Comment

hope so just gotta make sure i am not working, been telling my dad that he must come out too (as he helps me fix it and lets me use his garage and tools) so hopefully hes not working either. cant wait to geet it back out in some mud!!!!
            Theres plenty of that at Baldhu Mike
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

pic of a non EFI pre facelift gen 2 vac hoses and their positions

Comment

Thanks didn't think it looked right. don't suppose you have the one for the 'bypass the high pressure switch' mod?!?

Comment

good to hear the truck back up n running m8, youll love baldhu

Comment

Someone mention Jack Daniels???
                    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X