yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Found A Lane!!!!!!!! Weeeeeee! And No One Owns It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jax
    Is that the forest up Bridge of Cally way? Pitcarmick? (or are you no tellin)

Jacqueline
    Nope it goes from the golf course in blairgowrie through to coupar angus, the back way of course.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

and when are we all going up there then!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        and when are we all going up there then!
        Whenever you want
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
          Whenever you want

Book me a space in the convoy That place looks the business.

The forestry here done forest drives a few years back and theres some good sections dotted about all over so i thought i'd go ask to use them but they don't let any motorised vehicles on their ground anymore
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
            Book me a space in the convoy That place looks the business.

The forestry here done forest drives a few years back and theres some good sections dotted about all over so i thought i'd go ask to use them but they don't let any motorised vehicles on their ground anymore
            I have also got word from a farmer pal of mine that up near kinloch rannoch there is a 25 mile stretch of lane made up by some lads who just basically cut it out and made it just driveable. It goes up through the mountains a bit, its private land but never ever used and i can have a key.

only trouble is its a hours drive +. But i dont mind, ill go exploring and report back
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i will do it in the new year! wonder if anyone else wants to come up. scotland is a little treck from here
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

From london at 70 mph youll be here in 7 - 8 hours with just pee stops.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                  From london at 70 mph youll be here in 7 - 8 hours with just pee stops.
                  yeah but ive either got to drive round the m25 or drive through london.. and last time i did that it took 5 hours to get to leeds!
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                    i will do it in the new year! wonder if anyone else wants to come up. scotland is a little treck from here

If you decide to go give me a shout. if you come up the M6 I'll join up with you near Preston. i've been really itchin to use my Surf off road for the 1st time.
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
                      If you decide to go give me a shout. if you come up the M6 I'll join up with you near Preston. i've been really itchin to use my Surf off road for the 1st time.
                      ok mate!
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Nice find Carl....somink to think about on the next (NOB) Trip 2008 !!!!
                        "North O the Border"

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                          Nice find Carl....somink to think about on the next (NOB) Trip 2008 !!!!
                          "North O the Border"

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                          I think Yoshie has summit organised his lanes and centres he knows about are far more lengthy and involved, mine just do me for a wee punt here and there. Until i explore this long one at kinloch.
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

(nob)trip is that for the scot gay surfers?

Comment

Working...
                            X