minus 5 And Freezing Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minus 5 And Freezing Fog

Its making the place look like a ghost town its covering everything in a white dust. Surf is now white from top to toe, and even the tyres are frosty on the side.

Never known a night like it. Flippin got to work tommorow, and it says we'll get a maximum of -3 in the day time........ Great
    Without Surf And Unhappy

you wanna see how yer get on with no heater matrix lol its bin a challenge to say the least this last week.

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w-
      you wanna see how yer get on with no heater matrix lol its bin a challenge to say the least this last week.
      Funnily enough i put in a heat exchanger for the fuel and the coolant prefers that path than the matrix so if air could be tepid thats what have in mine
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

first time i have seen my outside temp gauge show a minus temp a whole -1 its like summer dont know what all the fuss is, not even bought any de icer yet, cannt wait for winter to start here, i love ice and snow n hate wind n rain
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Fairly mild here, cloud cover.

Mind you, i have an extra thick beer-jsacket
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Fairly mild here, cloud cover.

Mind you, i have an extra thick beer-jsacket
            And extra thick beer fingers by the look of it......
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
              Its making the place look like a ghost town its covering everything in a white dust. Surf is now white from top to toe, and even the tyres are frosty on the side.

Never known a night like it. Flippin got to work tommorow, and it says we'll get a maximum of -3 in the day time........ Great

It's been like that all day here, all the way to Bristol and back too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner

Like I said, southern p00f! Just wait 'till the winter...

Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
                  Like I said, southern p00f! Just wait 'till the winter...
                  Hmm... there's a bit of cloud here, but the palm trees don't mind!

Comment

It was -9 in places when I went to work yesterday!!
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                    X