Talex Speed Camera Detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talex Speed Camera Detector

Anyone out there got a Talex speed camera detector. Looks like Talex have gone under as the web site has gone. Does anyone know the details and know if you can still download updates, I here they should be available from Novus GPS but I can't figure out how.

have you got bluetooth ?? if so uninstall then update, i updated mine about a week ago
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
      have you got bluetooth ?? if so uninstall then update, i updated mine about a week ago
      Being a complete Ludite where computers are concerened you'll have to run that by me again. How do you uninstall and update with bluetooth? Sorry for being so thick.

Comment

still updating ok on talex site looked on novus but couldnt update on there,
        if you have a bluetooth dongle on your computer it interferes with the downloading [windows xp]will try update in a while and let you know

just tried downloading you have to go on novus site +you might have to download the drivers
        Last edited by joker??; 21 December 2007, 15:33.
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Thanks Joker, managed to download from Novus site but the last update appeared to be back in November so the database could be way out of date. Hope it is not stuck on November forever or that might explain why the update is now free.

Comment

Working...
          X