smoke + g/box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoke + g/box

New head on and working,smoking a bit but the more miles i do is clearing it,seems to be up on power.mine is a manual gearbox,is there many out there?i`ve only seen autos!

jim

Originally posted by surfbanger
    New head on and working,smoking a bit but the more miles i do is clearing it,seems to be up on power.mine is a manual gearbox,is there many out there?i`ve only seen autos!

jim
    what planet you on , theres loaads of manuals around, auto's are for puffs (but I still want one )

Me: manual

Comment

4Runner is a stick, Pickup is Auto. both work for me, good in different ways.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I got a manual too, took me ages to find one.
        Josh

Comment

Manual here.
          I don't like automatics, unless you are stuck in traffic then they are great.
          [color=darkorange]
          [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Nick
          1994 3L Turbo. Manual. SSR-X Limited[/size][/font]
          [/color]

Comment

I too wanted a manual, but have bought an auto [it's on the high seas as I write] as I do a lot of towing, but they are like hen's teeth, and I couldn't wait any longer.
            John
            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

when we were buying our 2nd gen truck i had to look long and hard to find an auto one! hundreds of 5 speeds to choose from but bugger all autos. the kiwi dealers must buy up all the manuals!
              jim.b.

1990 SSR LTD 2LTE auto
              1985 SR V8 4.4 litre manual

Comment

Vine moters in Durham had at least 3 or 4 manuals in when i was there 2 weeks ago.

http://www.vine-place.co.uk/splash.htm
                mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

We got a pair of manuals, but had to pay a bit more for them as they are "rarer" ... so we were told. But I guess of all we saw when shopping around about 95% were autos.
                  We wern't against having autos, it was just that the two in the best nick in our price range and with the warranty we wanted happened to be manuals at the time.
                  [COLOR=yellow]Ditch[/COLOR]
                  3.0 L SSRX Ltd Manual 1994 (MINE)
                  2.4 L SSRX 1993 Manual (hers)

Comment

Working...
                  X