Green Lanes in Kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tintin View Post
    most of the scratches polish out with some coloured stuff mate!
    ( well on the tiny patch i could be bothered to do anyway!)

well at least you know you can get them out if you want mate !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

mmmmmmmm polish
      Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      after last time out i am going to get together with nero and joker (for a tech day) and whilst there see if we can find a not quite so scratchy route,so andy get along dude,its a brill day out !!
      yr startin to tempt me!,can u offroad with loud rap music and disco lights goin in boot?lolol
      [/COLOR]

well at least you know you can get them out if you want mate !!
      i always get em out

Comment

after last time out i am going to get together with nero and joker (for a tech day) and whilst there see if we can find a not quite so scratchy route,so andy get along dude,its a brill day out !!
        got the t cut out today lol must get a polisher for my birthday
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

you can offroad with a zimbabwean national flag tattoed to your buttocks if you really want to !!

the only limit is keeping it legal and how far you can go on road tyres before you need a tow
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

you can offroad with a zimbabwean national flag tattoed to your buttocks if you really want to !!

the only limit is keeping it legal and how far you can go on road tyres before you need a tow
            ahhhhhhhh u do tattoo's?lolol

Comment

I'm staying shiney(ish) for a while, just retired my old girl and got meself a new truck last weekend. That's not to say the trip is off, just that i'll be a little more worried about scratches this time round so it'll be an ideal trip for shiny sorts of trucks and novices anyway.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                I'm staying shiney(ish) for a while, just retired my old girl and got meself a new truck last weekend. That's not to say the trip is off, just that i'll be a little more worried about scratches this time round so it'll be an ideal trip for shiny sorts of trucks and novices anyway.
                u never did say wot u got?

Comment

wheres the pics Ian???????

Alan
                  www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

ooooooh you woose
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

SCRATCHES, scratches, nobody mentioned scratches lol

Mud - great
                      water - great
                      rocks - great
                      bumpy bits - great
                      brambles with great big barbs- I'm not so keen.

i get upset if I scuff my vehicles, mud i like but scuffed paint upsets me

i don't mind things breaking, but paintwork with a scratch breaks my heart

Does this make me a hair dresser ? lol
                      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post

Yes I believe it does.
                        Scratches add character to your truck!
                        Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

It's another surf, another 2nd gen 2.4 - in grey incase the new sig hadn't given it away.

I bought it as a breaker to dismantle and repair the other one but it's in better condition apart from fuel pump seals and the o/s rear door could do with replacing and a couple of other little things, but all in all it's gonna be cheaper and easier to put this one back on the road than throw even more time and money at the other one, i think. I will get under the bonnet and give it a proper good look over before i start to take the other one apart though, bought it back from essex (70 miles) on sunday and it never missed a beat, previous owner took us out in it for a good 25 minute test drive in it and it never missed a beat. And I took it out for a quick spin yesterday and it never missed a beat.

The only thing i need to be 100% sure of is that the door pillar is not damaged, there's no visible damage so i'm gonna swap the door for the straight one off my old surf sometime this week and if it opens, closes, shuts and locks smoothly i'm gonna be pretty confident that there is no damage to the pillar. On that subject is there anything else i can do to check the pillar for damage other than a visual inspection or if it looks ok and a straight door fits properly is that gonna pretty much confirm it's ok anyway?
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
                            SCRATCHES, scratches, nobody mentioned scratches lol

Mud - great
                            water - great
                            rocks - great
                            bumpy bits - great
                            brambles with great big barbs- I'm not so keen.

i get upset if I scuff my vehicles, mud i like but scuffed paint upsets me

i don't mind things breaking, but paintwork with a scratch breaks my heart

i hope not,otherwise im screwed lol

Comment

Well If its non scratchy I'll bring big baby blue out for a dip. Just been out and got hit up the rear in the Cruiser by a dorris in a Cavalier, Lifted the truck up as it peeled her bonnet back Lucky the Cruiser is built like a brick sh!t house, so not a scratch

Mark........
                              Last edited by MrE; 22 January 2008, 23:37.
                              Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                                i hope not,otherwise im screwed lol

mmmmmmmmmmmm shiny.

Nice Truck
                                If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X