Pics of my tyres as requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    Muds are shocking on road they really are! im drivin like a grandad everywhere till i know theyre limits.
    i was going down a back road the other week, and because the truck is tall you can see over small cars im sure you know. i see this car come to the end of her road and stop. as i went to drive passed the road she stopped at she pulled out to go straight over from my right.
    i $$$$ped myself and slammed the brakes on and turned away from her but she didnt stop! so i turned back to go behind her and both front wheels locked up.
    i took my foot off the brake and the front tyres got grip in just enough time to miss her rear quarter.
    she is so lucky i never hit her, she would of had serious wiplash. it was only a ford KA. i stopped to see if she was ok but she shot off. damn kids. i can still remember her face in my headlights. like a deer
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      i was going down a back road the other week, and because the truck is tall you can see over small cars im sure you know. i see this car come to the end of her road and stop. as i went to drive passed the road she stopped at she pulled out to go straight over from my right.
      i $$$$ped myself and slammed the brakes on and turned away from her but she didnt stop! so i turned back to go behind her and both front wheels locked up.
      i took my foot off the brake and the front tyres got grip in just enough time to miss her rear quarter.
      she is so lucky i never hit her, she would of had serious wiplash. it was only a ford KA. i stopped to see if she was ok but she shot off. damn kids. i can still remember her face in my headlights. like a deer
      Hehehe i bet you were thinking oops that WAS a ford ka.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

2000kg surf against a 800kg KA.. what would win?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Lol my question has already been answered.. stopping performance....

Look good though!!!!
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
            Lol my question has already been answered.. stopping performance....

Look good though!!!!
            Yes stooping distance is...... well...... howlong have you got. Nah not too bad really, still do the job.
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

it is the first time ive took my foot off the brake to avoid a crash.. mental.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                it is the first time ive took my foot off the brake to avoid a crash.. mental.
                Yeah it gives you back direction! If you have the presence of mind to just keep mit on the verge of traction loss is the best but not practical in emergency when you hit as hard as poss
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Muds are shocking on road they really are! im drivin like a grandad everywhere till i know theyre limits.
                  I drive like a grandad anyway - been on muds for a couple of years and only have any ar5e end problems on one junction. No problems stopping from my usually trundley type speeds
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I have General Grabber AT2's, not too shabby on the road and not too noisy, still drifts with 11mm of tread though
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Yes stooping distance is...... well...... howlong have you got. Nah not too bad really, still do the job.
                      well that depends how tall y' are
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                        well that depends how tall y' are
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

BTW Lang, truck is looking nice!
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                            BTW Lang, truck is looking nice!
                            thanks , i like it
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

What a racket these shoes make!!! Sounds like a single engined aeroplane flying along side me, have yet to try them off road, but not bad for £100 for all 4 and £20 delivery, hope these will give me alot better traction off road

look good where did you get them/
                              JOHN
                              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Only one thing to say.

POSER
                                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
                                X