No announcement yet.

Don't you just hate it when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog licks its arse, eats Mixy rabbits that died months ago and eats horse poo, and licks my face!

And she'd as fit as a flea.

Its like the nuts on the bar thing, there's only so much to can do before you'll be scared to go outside. Everone touches the basket handles, door handles and money goes to some really wierd places.

I like to think my immune system is up to scratch, I've had jobs cleaning sewers in the past, and pickup horse and dog poo daily around home. Although I aways wash my hands after going to the loo, thats about it otherwise its a quick wipe with a towel in the garage, and eat lunch.

Can't remember the last time I ever had a day off work that wasn't hangover induced!

A few germs are good for you, look what happened to the Martians in WOTW's

Originally posted by Highlander1
    I don't want to put you off your Morrisons salad bar but I have decided not to bother anymore after a few weeks ago.

I was in the gents in Morrisons having a pee a customer was in the cubicle binning his leftovers. As I was washing my hands he came out wiped his hands on his grubby jumper without washing them and headed into the supermarket.

A wee while later I find him at the salad bar having had a wee taste of one of the delicacies before putting the bits he wanted in the pots.

I will never select from a salad bar again do not look up itchy ar5e on Google. you will think you have worms.

Sorry for sharing that with you.

All supermarkets should had motion sensors that detect when someones gone for a pee or use the waste deposit facility. If someone does not wash their hands there should be a bl00dy big hand with pointy finger which decends from the ceiling and a loud speaker which proclaims the perpetrator to be a clarty bar steward.

Cheers JB
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
      Sweetcorn is the vegetable equivalent of the cockroach, nothing destroys it, not even a nuclear blast! How come when you're sick there's sweetcorn there? It's also there when you take a dump days after you've eaten it (so I'm told, I hate the stuff)!

Good man! To true.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF

Btw, how come you're still logged on. Ain't you got work to do? Honestly, some folks.................
        I left it on.

And just popped in now to keep an eye on you!!

Off again..........

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          My dog licks its arse, eats Mixy rabbits that died months ago and eats horse poo, and licks my face!

And she'd as fit as a flea.

Its like the nuts on the bar thing, there's only so much to can do before you'll be scared to go outside. Everone touches the basket handles, door handles and money goes to some really wierd places.

I like to think my immune system is up to scratch, I've had jobs cleaning sewers in the past, and pickup horse and dog poo daily around home. Although I aways wash my hands after going to the loo, thats about it otherwise its a quick wipe with a towel in the garage, and eat lunch.

Can't remember the last time I ever had a day off work that wasn't hangover induced!

A few germs are good for you, look what happened to the Martians in WOTW's

Tony I agree germs are good I get my Highland spring water straight from the burn and eat raw steaks. I just don't like the idea of liking someone elses ar5e directly or other wise. I have been a plumber and got covered in the brown sticky stuff but always washed in bleach kills all known germs dead.
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

look at me !!!!!

im in the damm stuff day in,day out !!

and i have a damm fine immunity.have to agree though that sweetcorn seems indestructible

when evryone at home goes down with birdflu, i can shrug it off very quickly
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Another thing that really got up my nose was a few months ago was waiting to get intot he ward at hospital to visit my eldery father who had just come back from theatre having had his second hip operation. there were ruddy great signs out in the corridors please use the disinfectant spray before entering. (one of those things for your hands).

I used it my mother used it despite scrubbing up before we went to the ward in the wash rooms but the rest of the que young and old visiting their sick friends and relatives risked all by ignoring the notices and walking straight into the wards.
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

"out their new chickens"

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Anything to do with this years RTTS????
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                  Another thing that really got up my nose was a few months ago was waiting to get intot he ward at hospital to visit my eldery father who had just come back from theatre having had his second hip operation. there were ruddy great signs out in the corridors please use the disinfectant spray before entering. (one of those things for your hands).

I used it my mother used it despite scrubbing up before we went to the ward in the wash rooms but the rest of the que young and old visiting their sick friends and relatives risked all by ignoring the notices and walking straight into the wards.
                  aye and the spread of MRSA would still have been the hospitals fault even though we all carry it
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                    look at me !!!!!

im in the damm stuff day in,day out !!

and i have a damm fine immunity
                    Your immunity may be ok but that's not to say it hasn't affected you
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

I'm not exactly a stickler for impeccable hygiene and all that kinda stuff, and i get far less cold/flu type illnesses than the rest of my family who worry far more than me about that sort of stuff.

Cash is probably the single dirtiest thing you'll ever come into contact with, bet you don't turn that down. No good using a card all the time either cos the people you hand it to will have handled cash off every oher customer that day and still transfer all the shi onto your card.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                        and your excuse sir ??
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bwahahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                            and your excuse sir ??
                            i keep getting shat on, i'm either standing the wrong side of the fan when some other $$$$er turns it on, or i go for a trip up $$$$ creek and forget to take a spare paddle
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                              Bwahahahaha!!

pardon the interjection dude,

but aint you sposed to be fixing something !!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

aye and the spread of MRSA would still have been the hospitals fault even though we all carry it
                                best thing you can do when going into a hospital is not touch anything. keep hands in pockets etc.

had to pick my mum up from hospital thursday. they need to put so much more money into our hospitals
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X