Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consoles

Right,

If anyone is hunting for a Nintendo Wii for a christmas present Argos have just had more stock... They have a few of the 'bundle' packages, consisting of Wii, 3 games and a docking station. Come in at £280 but its better then spending that on a Ebay auction.

Also, If anyone is struggling for Stock on xbox 360 elites or Playstation 3's

www.gameplay.com also have stock!!

Don't know if that will help anyone but a few people ive spoken to say they cant get the consoles.

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Right,

If anyone is hunting for a Nintendo Wii for a christmas present Argos have just had more stock... They have a few of the 'bundle' packages, consisting of Wii, 3 games and a docking station. Come in at £280 but its better then spending that on a Ebay auction.

Also, If anyone is struggling for Stock on xbox 360 elites or Playstation 3's

www.gameplay.com also have stock!!

Don't know if that will help anyone but a few people ive spoken to say they cant get the consoles.
    did you say you still got your sega dreamcast n if so have you got the steering wheel for the games if not i have n will send you after xmas if you want it

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      did you say you still got your sega dreamcast n if so have you got the steering wheel for the games if not i have n will send you after xmas if you want it
      Yeah i do mate, Awesome machine!

You sure about the wheel mate? Thats awesome Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Yeah i do mate, Awesome machine!

You sure about the wheel mate? Thats awesome Thank you!!!
        np m8 its worked when i last used it n it just in attic doing nothing, didnt playstation bring out ferrari 355 also?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          np m8 its worked when i last used it n it just in attic doing nothing, didnt playstation bring out ferrari 355 also?

Not sure mate, I remember playing it in the Arcade.. awesome fun, I think i got it on day of release on the dreamcast!

Toy commander - NOW THAT was an awesome game

Comment

I am searching for a DS light for a friend none in the shops and can't get one until end of Jan on line. she doesn't want to pay the prices on the 'bay of thieves'

anyone help??
            James The Guv'nor
            Why walk when you can Surf!!

Comment

Originally posted by James the guvnor
              I am searching for a DS light for a friend none in the shops and can't get one until end of Jan on line. she doesn't want to pay the prices on the 'bay of thieves'

anyone help??
              argos or toys r us m8?

Comment

What the Wii Docking station then????

After looking at GT5 preview shots last night the mrs and I have decided PS3 and HDTV are the way forwards
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

www.shopto.net

got my 360 from there - next day delivery
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by James the guvnor

anyone help??
                    Don't know exactly where you are but I did a search on Argos up here in Newcastle and one or two stores still had them in stock. Go online to www.argos.co.uk and do a search for the DS. Stick your postcode in and it will tell you if any of your local branches have them in stock. Paid £99.99 for mine when ebay sellers where going for £120 and more plus p&p.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                    X