Servicing Surf in Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing Surf in Ireland

After being Ireland for four months now we have decided that we are staying for good. So I'm going to need to get my Surf serviced ready for import and would be very grateful for any recomendations of a good garage in southern Ireland (Tipperary area).
    I'm not on the internet yet (we've only just got a phoneline after having to wait 3 months) so I'm using the not so local community centre to log on once a week - looking forward to any repies when I come back next week.

Not sure mate - Its a long way from here to Tipperary

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen
      After being Ireland for four months now we have decided that we are staying for good. So I'm going to need to get my Surf serviced ready for import and would be very grateful for any recomendations of a good garage in southern Ireland (Tipperary area).
      I'm not on the internet yet (we've only just got a phoneline after having to wait 3 months) so I'm using the not so local community centre to log on once a week - looking forward to any repies when I come back next week.

If you do find a garage, let me know because we are moving over there at the end of next year(sligo) Taking the truck over a christmas and leaving it there. I hope, with the help of the forum to do all my own servicing and repairs from now on.

Comment

No luck yet and the internet is not too helpful for info unless I want to go all the way to Dublin. I was hoping there be an member of ths forum based in Ireland who couls help. As for to doing my own servicing... I can't see it happening with any confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen
          No luck yet and the internet is not too helpful for info unless I want to go all the way to Dublin. I was hoping there be an member of ths forum based in Ireland who couls help. As for to doing my own servicing... I can't see it happening with any confidence.
          Try PMing Morr.

I think he's in Dublin, but he would be a good place to start.

Comment

Cheers I'll try that

Comment

ther is also a surf owner on here from Kilkenny which shouldnt be too far from you so maybe he could let you know who does his servicing for him.

Comment

you have PM
                Maurice
                Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
                X