soya oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soya oil

is kirklands soya oil any good for a diesel mix, think its costcos or makros own oil, bin offered 90 liters for £30.

this double posted for some reason, could somone get rid of one please lol
    Last edited by pete-w-; 16 December 2007, 13:20.

Comment

click on the other post using the edit button.and delete post,you are the only person that can do this apart from mods.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w-
        is kirklands soya oil any good for a diesel mix, think its costcos or makros own oil, bin offered 90 liters for £30.

sounds very cheap - is that a personel offer or is that the price they are selling it at??
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w-
          only if your trucks got celiac disease
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
            sounds very cheap - is that a personel offer or is that the price they are selling it at??
            just a one off offer, just wondered if it was any good as fuel.

Comment

well just went and picked it up , it had bin out side in the cold/frost so i cracked one of the containers open to see what it was like and it seems a little thick at cold temp might mix a little with some diesel and see what its like, maybe i might have to wait for the summer to be mixing it for use on e surf lol

Comment

Working...
              X