anyone had rear bumper off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone had rear bumper off

dont spose u saw how the black plastic step attaches to rear bumper when u took it off?
    Last edited by darkdezigns; 16 December 2007, 11:42.

Trim clip type arrangement, lugs attached to bottom of step push into clips in the bumper
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Trim clip type arrangement, lugs attached to bottom of step push into clips in the bumper
      cheers mate so its a crawl underneath with a screwdriver type job?lol

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        The two on side do. These can be popped up with a flat bladed object. Very difficult to ge to from underneath. The rest along rear can simply be squeezed together to pop up from under the metal part. They are just two flat sections that open up when pressed into the rcctangular holes in bumper.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
          The two on side do. These can be popped up with a flat bladed object. Very difficult to ge to from underneath. The rest along rear can simply be squeezed together to pop up from under the metal part. They are just two flat sections that open up when pressed into the rcctangular holes in bumper.

Nev
          ok let me put it this way,i want to free up the bottom lip of the plastic so i can tuck something under it,only a few mm thick,i hvent gotta take bumper off have i??

Comment

no you can just prize it off.carefully
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
              no you can just prize it off.carefully
              ty

Comment

Working...
              X