Admin when are you putting up the tinsel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin when are you putting up the tinsel

And the tree this place looks bare need some Christmas cheer.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

The xmas trimmings money has been spent on zapping the spammers!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      The xmas trimmings money has been spent on zapping the spammers!
      trouble is you put up decorations then you gotta take them all down, wrap presents up put nice little gift tags on them. They rip the wrapping paper without reading the gift tag and havent got a clue who bought what, buy food and more food and still got shed loads left later and still eating poxy turkey sandwiches, stew, etc at easter.
      end up with loads of christmas cards from people you dont see from one year to the next, waste of trees, just send an email and save that tree.
      buy loved ones pressies, what else does me bitch need when shes got me
      naaaaaaaah to much hassle baaaaaaaaahumbug
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

and christmas cake! Love marzipan.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          baaaaaaaaahumbug
          I agree. I have a guy across the road who is into christmas lights in a big way. The trouble is every barsteward parks across my driveway and I can't get in or out half the time. I was thinking of some christmas lights myself. A big banner on the fence that says FARK OFF!

Nev
          Last edited by NiftyNev; 15 December 2007, 02:31.

Comment

I don't understand the obsession with covering your house with thousands of blinking lights.

And why do you never hear anyone complaining about the amount of elecricity they're wasting?
            You can be jailed for leaving the telly on standby the rest of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              and christmas cake! Love marzipan.
              hate christmas cake, pudding, mince pies and marzipan with a vengence
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                hate christmas cake, pudding, mince pies and marzipan with a vengence
                errrrr happy christmas everyone !!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                  And the tree this place looks bare need some Christmas cheer.
                  ebenezer x3 on this blinkin thread !!

jb i have just this moment put some tinsel across the top of my laptop screen,you should be getting it real soon !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Maybe this will help

http://www.wanderlustonline.com/Xmas Gre.exe

One little download to bring xmas cheer
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

trev,

yet again tou come up trumps !!
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ok How Do You Switch Off The Ruddy Carrot Bulbs?????????????????????, They Wont Go Away.
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                          Ok How Do You Switch Off The Ruddy Carrot Bulbs?????????????????????, They Wont Go Away.
                          Look for the icon in the system tray, and click or double click on it
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

but why would you want them to go away,they are just fab !!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                              trouble is you put up decorations then you gotta take them all down, wrap presents up put nice little gift tags on them. They rip the wrapping paper without reading the gift tag and havent got a clue who bought what, buy food and more food and still got shed loads left later and still eating poxy turkey sandwiches, stew, etc at easter.
                              end up with loads of christmas cards from people you dont see from one year to the next, waste of trees, just send an email and save that tree.
                              buy loved ones pressies, what else does me bitch need when shes got me
                              naaaaaaaah to much hassle baaaaaaaaahumbug
                              You can't expect a 3 year old to read now come on be reasonable
                              Buy a smaller turkey or nice roast joint then you won't have any left overs.
                              Don't put up so many decorations so that they look tacky and use more power than Hethrow airport.
                              Buy things you like for Christmas instead of eating stuff you don't.
                              Get a wittle tree that is not real and put it in the corner year after year.
                              A wee bit Oh tinsel over the fire place some ginger wine and a packet of pork scrachings.
                              I love sending cards I only send them to people I don't see around Christmas but miss. I think the midnight service, Christmas carols, and watching your kids in the school panto are all what makes Christmas special so go on put a bit of tinsel up and smile you know you want to
                              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
                              X