yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Batmobile' is gonna get some wings.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Batmobile' is gonna get some wings.......

.......oh yes, it's crying out to be done, just found this....

http://plaza.umin.ac.jp/~satoshi/mod01Oen.html

oooooooh yes,i like that a lot.do they do them for the surf too.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

you'll have to watch the windows, as they're frameless... slight knock on the edge will shatter the toughened glass.

but apart from that... DO THEY DO THEM FOR PEUGEOT ESTATES????
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        you'll have to watch the windows, as they're frameless... slight knock on the edge will shatter the toughened glass.

but apart from that... DO THEY DO THEM FOR PEUGEOT ESTATES????

Yeah, the frameless glass is a concern, but there is a thick rubber strip that the glass seals onto when the doors are shut, so it should take most of the shock out of it, or just open the leccy windows slightly before closing the door.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Yeah, the frameless glass is a concern, but there is a thick rubber strip that the glass seals onto when the doors are shut, so it should take most of the shock out of it, or just open the leccy windows slightly before closing the door.
          see if you could incorporate a total closure alarm to open the windows... i'd watch out on multi-storey ceilings... although it's a low car, so i guess they wouldn't be any more than head height.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I agree with the total closure module... wire it to run from the alarm fob, from the interior and exterior door handle, when disarmed.

You could do with it just lowering and raising the windows the top inch or so.

Does look very rude though...

Hmmm, wonder if it would fit a surf...?

Comment

As it happens, I've just purchased a total closure/anti-hi-jack/remote start alarm.
              I try to avoid the multi-storey carparks around here, as I don't think the front spoiler will clear those yellow and black speed bumps.

Comment

Dear Mrs Whacker,

I apologise sincerely for putting this stupid idea in Vince's head whenever it was that I was asking whether these things were real.

Yours

Mr Sancho

They're brilliant though. I will pay you to do my surf if the batmobile works out.

Comment

I brillant till you try getting in and close the door
                  In fact getting in is fun on some models
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X