Rear Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Shocks

Has anyone got a pair of rear shocks that will fit the 2 door (it has L/C springs) so I can get it moving again?

I may also need L/H front wing as the snorkel is off.....

TIA
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Has anyone got a pair of rear shocks that will fit the 2 door (it has L/C springs) so I can get it moving again?

I may also need L/H front wing as the snorkel is off.....

TIA

I have some old ones, any good? Free to you. If you can get down next week, I can fit your snorkel and you can pick them up.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      I have some old ones, any good? Free to you. If you can get down next week, I can fit your snorkel and you can pick them up.
      Sounds good to me!

See you next week(end)!

Comment

Mud - ask Tony to check your 4wd coz you need to get it sorted for The Plain.

Give me a call to discuss Apaches p1ss up - I have a cunning plan m'lord..........
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
          Mud - ask Tony to check your 4wd coz you need to get it sorted for The Plain.

Give me a call to discuss Apaches p1ss up - I have a cunning plan m'lord..........
          I will do that!!!!

It's unlikely I'll be up on the 28th - but if all it fixed then I will be in Salisbury on the 29th...

Comment

Carl has just offered to send some to me - so we can get it moved from Chillitt's drive (finally) and onto Nina's for a while.......early next week.....

Comment

I have a brugandy/grey front wing.
              The only thing is, its at home in cornwall and im in northampton till the 31st of this month. But if ur desperate, i might find time to pop home and get it.

Comment

Cheers guys - no rush for the wing, no idea what state the other one is yet - and Tony - going to need the shocks from you as Carl's wife binned the ones he had.......

Comment

Cheers guys - no rush for the wing, no idea what state the other one is yet - and Tony - going to need the shocks from you as Carl's wife binned the ones he had.......
                  OK, thats cool. What day can you get up here?
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The wing isn't too good..1 rough big hole and 3 rough little holes.. lots of unpleasantness around the holes (quiet at the back ) Why not just get another snorkel for christmas?
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo

Hmmm, would that be.........Drive to Malvern, park truck, walk to pub get bladdered?

Comment

Working...
                      X