Locking plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking plate

OK got seen off again, the carrier from that "overpriced guy" in crystal pallace
    turned up and guess what!!! no locking plate with it or plastic hinge covers, as it was done sort of out of ebay i'm once again f**ked, perhaps i should have "help yourself" tattoed on my forehead, thought it was too good £40 + £15 post, i did'nt even think to ask if it was complete as it's all there in the pic,

Anyhow would anybody happen to have one of these plates knocking about???, not holding up to much hope but worth a try,

failing that would someone please give me the measurement (between the arrows) edge of the gate to the flat flange bit of the plate, if all else fails i'll
    bl00dy make one,

the pi$$er is i did'nt bid on one other week as it was only the carrier and not the plate!!! £20 it went for,
    I must have shoit on someone big time in a previous life
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

508mm from edge of metal plate as it comes out of recess to edge of actual hinge (not Plastic cover)
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
      508mm from edge of metal plate as it comes out of recess to edge of actual hinge (not Plastic cover)
      Ta, it'll give me a rough idea when i offer it up (to god)

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        Ta, it'll give me a rough idea when i offer it up (to god)
        You want a measurement from actual locking D on plate in centre to say edge of tailgate?
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
          You want a measurement from actual locking D on plate in centre to say edge of tailgate?
          Did'nt think of that!! cheer's carl, i can put a chalk mark there as a guide

Comment

From resting up against bottom of D in centre of locking plate with tape measure bent to follow tailgate right to bottom is 320mm, and from resting against right hand side of D to right edge of tailgate is 533mm

Hope that helps
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I think I know that same guy. I bought my Recaro door cards off him. In the photo they had all the arm rests and stuff, when they turned up they didn't. He said he didn't include them because they've got all the electrics in, which is fine, but I would personally have taken them off before taking the picture. I too thought I was on for a bargain. If it's the same guy, look in his feedback and you can see my comment.

Comment

Cheer's carl,

sounds like him Sancho, no replys to my email's so far

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Comment

Cheer's carl,

maybe he needs a visit.......

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                    maybe he needs a visit.......
                    Yeah i wish, it's like someone up there dont want me to have a carrier, to date i've bid (and been outbid) on five of the buggers, on the last occaision some bloke emailed me the day after i lost the one i was bidding on and offered me one, we aggred on a price (40 + 15 quid) and after a week of trying to get his address so i could send the money, he said he'd sold it to someone else, then i won one, sent the money (40 + 15 again), the guy pockets the dosh and did'nt send it, now this bleeder sold me one without an essencial part, (40 + 15 quid yet again, i'd love to get hold of these scumbags
                    and insert this dam thing in him (after heating it up with a blowtorch first of course)

Comment

Cheer's carl,

That is the same bloke. I like those seats though - did he say he'd flogged them?

Comment

OK got seen off again, the carrier from that "overpriced guy" in crystal pallace
                        turned up and guess what!!! no locking plate with it or plastic hinge covers, as it was done sort of out of ebay i'm once again f**ked, perhaps i should have "help yourself" tattoed on my forehead, thought it was too good £40 + £15 post, i did'nt even think to ask if it was complete as it's all there in the pic,

Anyhow would anybody happen to have one of these plates knocking about???, not holding up to much hope but worth a try,

failing that would someone please give me the measurement (between the arrows) edge of the gate to the flat flange bit of the plate, if all else fails i'll
                        bl00dy make one,

the pi$$er is i did'nt bid on one other week as it was only the carrier and not the plate!!! £20 it went for,
                        I must have shoit on someone big time in a previous life
                        Have you tried speaking to him? has he got the other bits cos I'm going his way next week and will pick it up for you we can then work out how to get it to you the cheapest way.

Let me know what you want to do

Tony
                        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                          Have you tried speaking to him? has he got the other bits cos I'm going his way next week and will pick it up for you we can then work out how to get it to you the cheapest way.

Let me know what you want to do

Tony
                          Thanks for the offer Tony, i've not had a reply yet but i'll give you a PM if he'll let me have it, thanks again, ian

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                            That is the same bloke. I like those seats though - did he say he'd flogged them?
                            Dunno!! i aint buying from him again tho, and if you do make dam sure what your getting exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                              I think I know that same guy. I bought my Recaro door cards off him. In the photo they had all the arm rests and stuff, when they turned up they didn't. He said he didn't include them because they've got all the electrics in, which is fine, but I would personally have taken them off before taking the picture. I too thought I was on for a bargain. If it's the same guy, look in his feedback and you can see my comment.
                              I bought Recaro cards from him too, said the electrics weren't included which is fair enough, but I did expect the arm rests.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                              X