Spot light Idea for those without bullbars or rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot light Idea for those without bullbars or rear bumper

Ive used the side brackets for holding on the rear bumper to mount my spotlights on the front bumper. They have a little kink which drops over the front of the bumper, 2-holes for bolting on, and 2 lardge slats at the front for hanging and/or top mounting up to 4 spots. Prob not of much use to alot of you but it gives me an excuse to put up pics of my truck gratuitously

Last edited by The Lang-Shankit Scunner; 12 December 2007, 15:52.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Hehehehe, you could make a proper nuisance of yourself with them now... nice job,Mister!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      Hehehehe, you could make a proper nuisance of yourself with them now... nice job,Mister!
      Aye they are extremely bright, ive had to use 2 seperate relays of 20Amp just to stop fuses blowing, dont know what wattage they are but its a massive improvement on stock lights.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

what a nice two door example and in red, loverly truck

I have the spots on a bull bar but they have yellow lenses does that stuff come off?

yours do look good LSS nice pictures, have you installed a new switch or are they on an existing switch?
        James The Guv'nor
        Why walk when you can Surf!!

Comment

Originally posted by James the guvnor

I have the spots on a bull bar but they have yellow lenses does that stuff come off?

yours do look good LSS nice pictures, have you installed a new switch or are they on an existing switch?
          Yes if you take bulb out, it has a yellow lense around it, if you jiggle em they come off, or like me just get a monkey wrench and crack it all off, bulb is then reuseable and much brighter

Thyre run from the main beam on my headlights left into one relay right into another relay, and left battery / right battery respectively, 2 relays really help the reaction time and brightness
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by James the guvnor

Oh and thanks but she has alot more scratches the closer you get
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Looking good carl, those bracket's are just the job (ya might have painted em tho)
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

What colour would you suggest popeye? Your choice and ill paint em. Seriously
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                X