stein says bye,bye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stein says bye,bye.

hi guys,its come to pass that stein must go,due to unforseen circumstances.i have two weeks to get rid of stein.this is not a joke or a wind up.if someone want to make me an offer on him,then pm me if not i will start breaking him and all parts will be available.but it has to be quick or if all else fails he will be going to the s$$$$ yard in the sky.oh and if someone does want him he will have to be trailered to his new home.
    www.overfab.uk

Wow Dont Know What To Say Im Stunned !!!!!
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      hi guys,its come to pass that stein must go,due to unforseen circumstances.i have two weeks to get rid of stein.this is not a joke or a wind up.if someone want to make me an offer on him,then pm me if not i will start breaking him and all parts will be available.but it has to be quick or if all else fails he will be going to the s$$$$ yard in the sky.oh and if someone does want him he will have to be trailered to his new home.
      First of all I hope everything pans out mate and nothing too disasterous has befallen you.

If you can't find a home and are seriously breaking I now need a rear window motor. when you say trailer to collect has it had a mechanical calamity sorry if I missed an earlier post i've been away quite a bit.

Regards JB
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

hmmmm, Mark left his user name logged in???????

If true, all things come to an end, its only a peice of metal, you obviously have more important things to do. Watch everyone starting posting like its member of the family you getting rid off!!

Whats stopping it getting finished? Just time/space? or did something properly break?
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
          noooooooooo not stein!!! skull wanted to be like stein one day, might have taken me years but stein was a inspriation to me n many others im sure.you not leaving forum are you m8? if its help i could try n come up n help in my small way not knowing much but i can still try n help you fix stein.

Comment

Good luck mate you can always build another, some things are just more important at times.

Keep the chin up.
            Brian

Comment

good luck with your next project, to help along I'll pay you back the £8 I owe you lol
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

can you not store stein somewhere untill yhing get sorted

Comment

Too gutted to say much
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Sorry mate :hugs:

xx
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

If you were nearer you could store it here until/if you wanted it back. If I can help in any way let me know.
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

dont do it mate u obviously put heart and soul into her,if u cant fix at the mo,store it

Comment

It is sad when for a person when they have to depart from their prize possesion. But then as Tony said, all good things do have to come to an end, Nothing lasts forever. And i agree, u can always build another, only 2nd time round u will have different, better ideas. So yeah, its a big loss, but at the same time, u will gain from it too m8.
                          As i always say, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                            If you were nearer you could store it here until/if you wanted it back. If I can help in any way let me know.
                            He can leave it my place for a bit if he wants, we're a little nearer!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                              He can leave it my place for a bit if he wants, we're a little nearer!!

your a good bloke tony shame to see all the hard work he done on it go

Comment

Working...
                              X