@tonyn advice plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @tonyn advice plz

tony ive got a squeal coming from front drivers side well that where it sounds like it coming from, noticed it other day then when i slow down or stop it stops. it comes n goes but today i drove 6 miles with it like it when i took little sioux to hospital for eye appointment, it did it half way back aswell but tomorrow if i go out it prob wont be there any ideas what it could be m8?

It could be the pad wear indicators, but I don't remember the pads being low when it was here, and it wasn't that long ago.

Could also be the hub bushes, thye get the hump being dunked in muddy water, and can get silt in the bush and the shaft. See if you can get someone (Stormy!) to remove the drive plates on the hubs, if it still does it its the bearings or pads, if not, its probably the bronze bushes in the hubs. Neither is a huge deal.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      It could be the pad wear indicators, but I don't remember the pads being low when it was here, and it wasn't that long ago.

Could also be the hub bushes, thye get the hump being dunked in muddy water, and can get silt in the bush and the shaft. See if you can get someone (Stormy!) to remove the drive plates on the hubs, if it still does it its the bearings or pads, if not, its probably the bronze bushes in the hubs. Neither is a huge deal.
      ok m8 ty

Comment

mate...could have an infestation of MICE!!!!

i had this, i got a cure for it too....
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          mate...could have an infestation of MICE!!!!

i had this, i got a cure for it too....
          whats that buy a fuel cat

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...neighbours+cat

Comment

so funny i needed a laugh thanks m8

Comment

anyone got pics of the said items plz

Originally posted by TonyN

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                  anyone got pics of the said items plz
                  what??? the dead cat???

you're twisted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                    what??? the dead cat???

you're twisted!!!
                    dont need you to tell me that i know already it was what was in the quote by tonyn

Comment

Working...
                    X