No announcement yet.

dear santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear santa,please give me the motavation to get off of my backside and get stein welded up over the xmas hols.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      dear santa,please give me the motavation to get off of my backside and get stein welded up over the xmas hols.
      how bout we all stand there with painball guns m8 im sure we would all enjoy shooting you at close range

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        how bout we all stand there with painball guns m8 im sure we would all enjoy shooting you at close range
        tried that will.it fecking hurt.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

tried that will.it fecking hurt.
          yeah tell me bout it that one on me back part of thigh still stinging this morning but the ones on the hand have gone down a bit

Comment

yeah tell me bout it that one on me back part of thigh still stinging this morning but the ones on the hand have gone down a bit
            i have a nice big bruise in between my shoulder blades and one on me fat gut and another on my right thigh.great laugh though.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

i have a nice big bruise in between my shoulder blades and one on me fat gut and another on my right thigh.great laugh though.
              spose woodzie will ask santa for the paintball tank now that would be funny

Comment

spose woodzie will ask santa for the paintball tank now that would be funny
                not as funny as asking for a set of bottom armour.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

not as funny as asking for a set of bottom armour.
                  that'll be gwh then right up the well you know think we should call him john wayne now

Comment

Working...
                  X