No announcement yet.

Hello from a Newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Only been doing it a couple of months! All I know is they are DC, they have water circulating around them if that counts! Lol - Nah, they are Eddy Current

Comment

Originally posted by Alex J T
      Lol Only been doing it a couple of months! All I know is they are DC, they have water circulating around them if that counts! Lol - Nah, they are Eddy Current
      ah eddy currents we have a few big ones of those all the rest are water brakes.so do you work for a certain engine manufacturer or are they just specific test facilities.go on you can wisper no ones listening.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Specific test facility - the reason I need to whisper is I am here at the moment!

Its a big plant and we have our own fire service - I am on duty at the mo' but had to come down to fire up a couple of testbeds.

Looking at your Surfs spec I think I would need a Dyno change before I could put your lump up
        Last edited by Alex J T; 10 December 2007, 21:58.

Comment

Specific test facility - the reason I need to whisper is I am here at the moment!

Its a big plant and we have our own fire service - I am on duty at the mo' but had to come down to fire up a couple of testbeds.
          cool well its always good to meet someone in the same line of daily chores.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Likewise

I will talk to you from home next time and commit some proper espionage

Comment

I thought i'd loged on to a foriegn site there for a moment!

Comment

Likewise

I will talk to you from home next time and commit some proper espionage
                that sounds like it could be fun.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Looking at your Surfs spec I think I would need a Dyno change before I could put your lump up
                  hahahaha,i had to change my surfs spec before i could start the $$$$$$ thing up.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X