Gross Vehicle Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross Vehicle Weight

Hello All Members..I've spent two weeks trying to find out the Spec on my Hilux Surf (1996) that I'm trying to register here in Ireland. I can get data for 4th generation but nothing for 3rd Generation...Jap import to UK in 2005.
    Model KZN 185....its not on VIN plate and theres a Japanese sticker on door panel but cannot translate..and anyway it contains minimal information...
    I'd appreciate any help...thanks
    Bill

Gross Vehicle Weight

Should have said in my previos post that the data on the Rough Trax web site is incorrect in showing the gross vehicle weight as 1850. thats the actual kerb weight...confirmed when I put it on weighbridge...
    But somebody somewhere must have solved this problem...so I await anxiously..

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by LeixlipSurf View Post
      Gross Vehicle Weight

Should have said in my previos post that the data on the Rough Trax web site is incorrect in showing the gross vehicle weight as 1850. thats the actual kerb weight...confirmed when I put it on weighbridge...
      But somebody somewhere must have solved this problem...so I await anxiously..

Bill
      Did you ever get this issue sorted? I've a similar problem registering my KZN130, I need the axle weights but they're not on the vin plate.

Comment

Working...
      X