No announcement yet.

@kevlea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wasnt my fault either i didnt know till i got to painballing ,no one could have contacted me as i didnt have a phone on me, as i was out in taunton n stayed the night in my truck,but soon as i seen gwh he told me it wasnt happening..

n joker people do appreciate what you do n for helping others i know i wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for you n others of this forum

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      it wasnt my fault either i didnt know till i got to painballing ,no one could have contacted me as i didnt have a phone on me, as i was out in taunton n stayed the night in my truck,but soon as i seen gwh he told me it wasnt happening..

n joker people do appreciate what you do n for helping others i know i wouldnt be where i am today if it wasnt for you n others of this forum
      its ok will things have been sorted, sometimes things happen that just aint expected
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        its ok will things have been sorted, sometimes things happen that just aint expected
        yes m8 like i didnt expect this today lol

Comment

yes m8 like i didnt expect this today lol
          Hi all. I didn't mean to come across so ungrateful. I was a bit disappointed at the time. Thanks for everything that was done on mine and my brothers behalf. It's just a shame the arrangements were cancelled at the last minute as I was unaware and waiting round like a 'spare part' waiting for my spare part!
          Joker, I appreciate the situation you were in, thanks anyway.
          GWH, cheers for the part you played, much appreciated.
          Pirate-storm, thanks for making the arrangements you did, sorry the plans didn't work out. Its a shame, kettle was on and the cakes and muffins were waiting!
          Lang-Shankit, cheers cuz, I'll call you later.
          My brother is going to re-fit his knackered bumper so he can at least get it mot'd and VIC tested. We'll get back on the case of a replacement bumper at a later date.

Cheers all.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlea
            Hi all. I didn't mean to come across so ungrateful. I was a bit disappointed at the time. Thanks for everything that was done on mine and my brothers behalf. It's just a shame the arrangements were cancelled at the last minute as I was unaware and waiting round like a 'spare part' waiting for my spare part!
            Pirate-storm, thanks for making the arrangements you did, sorry the plans didn't work out. Its a shame, kettle was on and the cakes and muffins were waiting!
            My brother is going to re-fit his knackered bumper so he can at least get it mot'd and VIC tested. We'll get back on the case of a replacement bumper at a later date.

Cheers all.
            Heres two and both will post problem solved

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FRONT-BUMPER-S...QQcmdZViewItem
            Brian

Comment

Clayton has a grey bumper and supersurf who's in plymouth is also breaking a truck
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

My brother is going to re-fit his knackered bumper so he can at least get it mot'd and VIC tested. We'll get back on the case of a replacement bumper at a later date.Cheers all.

Hi m8. I live in Penryn Cornwall. I got a grey bumper in good condition on a 93/2nd gen 2.4. Give me a shout if ur interested m8.

Comment

Cheers all.
                  awwwwwww darn gone it i missed muffins? were they chocolate or blueberry love them both darn darn darn

Comment

awwwwwww darn gone it i missed muffins? were they chocolate or blueberry love them both darn darn darn
                    Sorry mate. Chocolate and blueberry! My brother wouldn't mind some greenlaning down this way when he eventually gets surf back on the road and after I went down to St.Just with Stormforce, Lang shankit and Slim in October I can see the appeal. Perhaps if we come down that way sometime I can bring muffins with us.

I've just been watching vids from Jokers post. Looks cool. Not sure my BMW 525 would keep up!

Cheers

Comment

Sorry mate. Chocolate and blueberry! My brother wouldn't mind some greenlaning down this way when he eventually gets surf back on the road and after I went down to St.Just with Stormforce, Lang shankit and Slim in October I can see the appeal. Perhaps if we come down that way sometime I can bring muffins with us.

I've just been watching vids from Jokers post. Looks cool. Not sure my BMW 525 would keep up!

Cheers
                      Go on kev you need to get a surf aswell mate, then you people maybe will like you .
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                        Go on kev you need to get a surf aswell mate, then you people maybe will like you .
                        I wouldn't mind a surf. If there was a surf for sale with 12mth MOT, TAX, and they were willing to take my pug 405 in P/ex, lived less than a mile from my house and all for the bargain price of £650, I would have snapped it up. The 525 will have to do for now as I'm expecting a big tax bill in January. My 525 is a touring so all it's missing is the horsebox and a couple of labradors!

Comment

I wouldn't mind a surf. If there was a surf for sale with 12mth MOT, TAX, and they were willing to take my pug 405 in P/ex, lived less than a mile from my house and all for the bargain price of £650, I would have snapped it up. The 525 will have to do for now as I'm expecting a big tax bill in January. My 525 is a touring so all it's missing is the horsebox and a couple of labradors!
                          And a towable esso station

Nice to see you poppin by from time to time kev, give us updates on how its goin wiv Tims Surf.
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                          X