@kevlea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @kevlea

Sorry mate but due to a change in circumstances ie winch bumper being returned ,will have to keep my bumper for now or at least till i get another winch bumper really sorry to have let you down at last moment , if i get w'bumper soon you can have the other for free ,although we will have to sort out another surf train , sorry mate .
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    Sorry mate but due to a change in circumstances ie winch bumper being returned ,will have to keep my bumper for now or at least till i get another winch bumper really sorry to have let you down at last moment , if i get w'bumper soon you can have the other for free ,although we will have to sort out another surf train , sorry mate .

Unfortunately I've only just been informed of the change of circumstances. I was under the impression that GWH was already in possession of the bumper and he was ready to pass onto piratestorm at paintball today. Piratestorm has not been able to get to a computer due to being away and when we last spoke on Thursday we made all of the necessary arrangements. I have no way of contacting him. Am I to take it that piratestorm was as unaware as me to the situation. I have been waiting for him to turn up but I expect that he was unaware until he arrived to meet gwh at paintball that he was not bringing bumper back.

Where do I stand now?

Comment

contact nero he has just fitted a winch bumper , sorry mate

Comment

Im dissappointed guys, He stopped looking for a new bumper, and just waited on it, paid money to the forum which aint bad, but hes been sittin at home, with his surf off the road and havin to start afresh.

One thing is for sure the forum will have lost a member there
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
          Im dissappointed guys, He stopped looking for a new bumper, and just waited on it, paid money to the forum which aint bad, but hes been sittin at home, with his surf off the road and havin to start afresh.

as they say s**t happens

Comment

if there was any other way he would have got the bumper , but 4x4 want there winch bumper back next week , have tried to get another bumper but no ones got them in stock,
            so what do i do give him my bumper and sit around with my truck off the road ???
            as it is i have still got to travel to get it back which is going to cost me , sometimes trying to help people aint worth it

Comment

put thoose handbags away

Comment

I have a pre-facelift 2nd gen bumper.

I think the bumper is in good condition still, but the valance has some damage. Will take photos tomorrow if interested. I will need to keep the indicators. I won't be able to commit to letting it go until the end of the week, but if there are no problems and it can be got to kevlea he is welcome to it. Lang shankit i'll PM you.

In Joker's defence the reasons were out of his control.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  if there was any other way he would have got the bumper , but 4x4 want there winch bumper back next week , have tried to get another bumper but no ones got them in stock,
                  so what do i do give him my bumper and sit around with my truck off the road ???
                  as it is i have still got to travel to get it back , sometimes trying to help people aint worth it
                  Ah well, never mind, it was disappointin but life goes on. If you cant help it you cant help it. Right im off to the shops to get chocolate. Hope you find a suitable winch bumper mate.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by kevlea
                    Unfortunately I've only just been informed of the change of circumstances. I was under the impression that GWH was already in possession of the bumper and he was ready to pass onto piratestorm at paintball today. Piratestorm has not been able to get to a computer due to being away and when we last spoke on Thursday we made all of the necessary arrangements. I have no way of contacting him. Am I to take it that piratestorm was as unaware as me to the situation. I have been waiting for him to turn up but I expect that he was unaware until he arrived to meet gwh at paintball that he was not bringing bumper back.

Where do I stand now?
                    Ebay
                    Brian

Comment

@kevlea

Once everything is settled with 4x4 r us I have an OK bumper with scruffy valance which you can have F.O.C. it's not the best or the nicest, but it's there if you want it even if you only want it as a temporary thing, and still want joker's once everything is sorted out.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Ok will do mate. Sorry for the rants everyone, it werent jokers fault, problem sorted and were all friendly friends again.
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

terrible when this kinda stuff happens isnt it lang???

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                            terrible when this kinda stuff happens isnt it lang???
                            Yes mate, it is, and to clear this one up, if you'd had have said yes ill have your b/bar give me your paypal addy and ill give you the money i wouldve been fine. But instead you had a surf train organised and still couldnt give me an answer 2 days later so i had to sell to someone else.

I cant wait over a week just to know if ive even sold it or not.

Did you get one btw? Hope your search finds you one ok, maybe a bit closer for you too.

Take it easy buddy.
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Yes mate, it is, and to clear this one up, if you'd had have said yes ill have your b/bar give me your paypal addy and ill give you the money i wouldve been fine. But instead you had a surf train organised and still couldnt give me an answer 2 days later so i had to sell to someone else.

I cant wait over a week just to know if ive even sold it or not.

Did you get one btw? Hope your search finds you one ok, maybe a bit closer for you too.

Take it easy buddy.
                              why is everyone sooooooooooo stressed,no i cant find one,and i was gonna pay,but to late now,not worth stressin bout

Comment

Working...
                              X