@ Rodleach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Rodleach

OK first appoligies for the size and posting instead of PM but cant add pics to pms i think,
    the heater controll arrived this morning, the slider nobs and blue/red slider fronts are missing but you can use the ones off your's i guess, anyway do ya want me to wire it as mine below? i did add other colours behind the slides but it was a complete waste of time as their shineing through blue/red coloured fronts anyway,
    the push buttons have an led above each one (original) to show which button is in use, so i made em the same colour as the button symbol, these original (cr@p) ones are a straight replacement on a circuit board, and the only leds fitted in there originaly, all other lighting is/was from two little bulbs via clear plastic defusers which was useless,is this OK?
    also made the demist a different colour (green) as it's the one ya might need in a hurry when it's dark and the screen's misted up, OK?
    i've ordered some 3mm blue and red leds so i'll get cracking on prepairing it while i'm waiting, (got the other colours)
    Cheers, ian

Too young to die and too old to give a toss

That sounds great mate!!

Im sure its going to look a million times better then what i have now, there all dim as fcuk an half of the lights are dead..

I really appreciate you sorting this out for me mate, Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
    X