the devils pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the devils pit

where abouts is the pit,id like to venture there,is there a meet soon and how much is it,
    1993 2.4 td ssr-x

Originally posted by quant
    where abouts is the pit,id like to venture there,is there a meet soon and how much is it,

Just North of Luton, Beds... at a place called Barton-Le-Clay.

£20 per car with Koi's group discount for us.

www.devilspit.co.uk will tell you all about the place!

Great day out... come along and meet us!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Week Sunday, see thread under off road and put your name down if you are coming
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

pit

Originally posted by Koi
        Week Sunday, see thread under off road and put your name down if you are coming
        i'll be there k884dtm,plus 5 passengers,see you there,i'll be the one looking lost.
        1993 2.4 td ssr-x

Comment

i'll be there k884dtm,plus 5 passengers,see you there,i'll be the one looking lost.
          Hehehe, don't worry. We are all a friendly bunch - just come and say Hi!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

DO NOT WORRY !!!!

I was lost for about 5 minutes at Pingewood before someone took pity and introduced themselves.... now they're pitying themselves for it ...ha ha ...
            Blame Rubblebags....he stopped to talk.. we were about to go home....

Have a look at the last lot of pics from off road days...will help you put faces to names.... except Rick who now looks nothing like the piccies from Reading....

H
            Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
              DO NOT WORRY !!!!

I was lost for about 5 minutes at Pingewood before someone took pity and introduced themselves.... now they're pitying themselves for it ...ha ha ...
              Blame Rubblebags....he stopped to talk.. we were about to go home....

Have a look at the last lot of pics from off road days...will help you put faces to names.... except Rick who now looks nothing like the piccies from Reading....

H
              Thats right , I look even better now !

Hence the new avatar .

Rick (beardless hunk)
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
              X