Got It!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got It!!

Finally picked up my first Surf yesterday - love it already. May be wide bodied, but not wide enough for my smug grin!
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Originally posted by whitehawk
    Finally picked up my first Surf yesterday - love it already. May be wide bodied, but not wide enough for my smug grin!

Grin never wears off, just need some pics of it now
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

I'yn skill ginnin
      [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Healewis
        I'yn skill ginnin

Me too... nearly a year later... welcome to surfdom!!
        POST THEM PICS!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

new surf!!!

great feeling isn't it we also picked up our first surf as well today, never driven a automatic before but soon got the hang of it, the hand kept wandering to the non existant gear knob!!!!, keep checking out the window tonite to see if she is still there, !!! hubby restless and wants to go out again, may be i will send him 'cruising downtown' with the boy racers!!!!!!! not sure haow to post our blue surf on to the forum will try soon. Good luck with your surf , we just need to put a tow bar and we will be well away!!!!

Comment

Nice to hear from you folks - new to this forum myself so will post pics when i sus how to do it.
            God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

Originally posted by whitehawk
              Nice to hear from you folks - new to this forum myself so will post pics when i sus how to do it.
              Knack is to keep them small... then click Manage attachments, browse for the pic, attach it, wait until the file name appears in the lower part of the screen (Can be a bit slow sometimes), then when you've attached them all click All Done.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Me too... nearly a year later... welcome to surfdom!!
                POST THEM PICS!!!

not sure if the grins are cos of the surf........think there may be a sanity issue!!
                mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
                  not sure if the grins are cos of the surf........think there may be a sanity issue!!

That's a possibility too....
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X