non-surf IOTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-surf IOTW

Not surf related but i have to tell someone (sorry if it's too long).......
    my brother in law has recently bought new sprinter vans, 2 of his employees set off in 1 for a job in Wales, unfortunately 1 of the employees is a new "kid" who is proving to be a little dim, once there they survey the site and get to work, the young lad is asked to go and get some bits out the van but comes back looking sorry for himself and explains he has locked the keys in the van, the foreman is not amused and phones my brother-in-law for advice who in turn rings the RAC, eventually the RAC turn up to the site and explain getting into the new sprinters is virtually impossible and the best they can do is take the windscreen out !! - my brother in law via phone agrees to it as it's a long trek to Wales from here with spare key, Once the screen is out the RAC man climbs up and leans in says "sorry, there are no keys in here", the lad pipes up and says after WATCHING the screen being removed "oh no, thats right, i've locked them in the back", what a shame it has a bulkhead !, he was put on a train back to Essex to get the spare.
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

D'oh!

I presume that he'll be suitably chastised/mocked for this event.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
      D'oh!

I presume that he'll be suitably chastised/mocked for this event.
      knowing the "crew" i would imagine the mocking will be sufficient
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
        knowing the "crew" i would imagine the mocking will be sufficient
        It's good to know that Natural Justice does still exist.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Not so bad for me , I was sent to Downham Market by my boss with a list of things to do . Its a 45 min round trip . One of the jobs to do on the list was to take the punctured tyre from one of the ride on mowers to Central Tyres for repair . Only when I got there did I remember that not only had I not put the punctured wheel and tyre in the back of the van , I had not even removed it from the mower .

He was OK about it as I keep telling him I have a short term memory prob .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

wait till the "key" gets stuck in the ignition lol,they all r doing it,same system as merc cars,no key just fob that locks in and turns,oh and then wont come out or start the van mmmmmm lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
              wait till the "key" gets stuck in the ignition lol,they all r doing it,same system as merc cars,no key just fob that locks in and turns,oh and then wont come out or start the van mmmmmm lol
              yeah and they have a very strange tyre size which you can only get from Continental and are silly money
              Bunkle
              Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                yeah and they have a very strange tyre size which you can only get from Continental and are silly money
                and its vw lt underneath,vito is vw transporter too!lol

Comment

Well today I managed to set myself on fire . . I was using a 4.5'' angle grinder with a cutting disc on and cutting down some spade heads . I noticed my crotch seemed hot and then noticed my knackers were alight . I managed to pat out the flames and stop the fire going through my cotton track suit bottoms , but my overalls look a bit weird with a big burn hole to the left of my love plums !!

Comment

pmsl lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Well today I managed to set myself on fire . . I was using a 4.5'' angle grinder with a cutting disc on and cutting down some spade heads . I noticed my crotch seemed hot and then noticed my knackers were alight . I managed to pat out the flames and stop the fire going through my cotton track suit bottoms , but my overalls look a bit weird with a big burn hole to the left of my love plums !!

I always knew you were hot stuff!!!!

Comment

All Tam had to say was "Why did you try and burn off the only usefull thing about you ?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                          All Tam had to say was "Why did you try and burn off the only usefull thing about you ?"
                          I totally agree.

I would have said the same

Comment

Working...
                          X