yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT. Rodleach, Nero, and all the other 'young guns'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
    go back to who supplied the wheels,....................... .....

That would be Japan then!

The car is an import.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      That would be Japan then!

The car is an import.
      google the make,there will be a supplier here sumwhere,my whells on 306 were antera(german)and i managed

Comment

Heres the refurb place that i used to fix my split rim alloys and refurb the curb crawler got had the wheels off a supra that hit a curb and flipped it

http://renowheel.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution
          Heres the refurb place that i used to fix my split rim alloys and refurb the curb crawler got had the wheels off a supra that hit a curb and flipped it

http://renowheel.co.uk/index.html

Cheers fella, might take a drive down there and let them have a look. Had new tyres fitted recently and even the fitter couldn't see how the rings come off.

Comment

theres only one thing wrong with that car vince..................i cant see where robin would fit.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Cheers fella, might take a drive down there and let them have a look. Had new tyres fitted recently and even the fitter couldn't see how the rings come off.

Trust me m8 i had blitz split rims from jap land and the supra set were ok cept 1 that hit a curb hard as hell and buckled it they took a bit of time as they had to heat it up bang it a bit then let it cool down and they even said the alloy was 1 of the hardest they come across and they do look sexy had both sets done.

They just deal with alloys as such and know there $$$$ just go down 1 day and check em out it will be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                theres only one thing wrong with that car vince..................i cant see where robin would fit.

He can perch on the lovely TRD spoiler silly!

Comment

Working...
                X