X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 lots bad news

well guys and gals
    the pops has 2 bits of bad news
    terrie and i are separating, not going to go into details why surffice to say
    it has been a tough few months for us both but i now realise it the right thing to do.
    i am about to move out to the country so i going to start new life. i keeping my job at the hospital.
    the second bit of news is spooky my truck is not well major brakes problems and half shaft gone too.
    now the good news spooky will be fixed on friday and i take on house near romsey in the sticks same day so pops is slowly getting back on track.
    i sorry i not been around for while but sure you can understand why.
    i would like to take this oppertunity to wish terrie the best for the future and hope she finds what she is looking for.

Pops
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

sorry to hear mate, hope everything gets better for you
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Truly sorry to hear that mate,

But on the plus side!

Romsey is a crackin town!

If you need a hand moving any gear into your place mate. Just give me a shout!! I'll be there

Comment

Bu66er. Sorry to hear that mate.

Been there. Things do get better. Life is now great! Yours will be too. Chin up, BOTH of you.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Chin up Pops and Terrie, sorry to hear it,

I hope it works out for the best for both of you.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

sorry to hear about the separation m8 but ever since the chicken and the tin of stout at avalanche in 2005 ive had my worries
            take care and all the best for the future for you both
            john
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

sorry to hear pops hope it all works out for you both, if ya got no family n want a xmas dinner youll be welcome here m8 even be it in cornwall

Comment

sorry to hear that Pops hope things continue to get sorted.
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Pops i think trev may have a seat on the xmas run ......come out and be with friends .........oh if trev hasn't you can sit in the back of mine
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                    Pops i think trev may have a seat on the xmas run ......come out and be with friends .........oh if trev hasn't you can sit in the back of mine
                    Confirmed, Pops is MORE THAN welcome to ride shotgun in Hippo.

Keep your chin up old bean, your mates on the forum will help if you need us.

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

so sorry to hear that you and terrie are separating mate,but if theres anything any of us can do (and i think i speak for most here)you only need to shout mate.best of luck to both of you.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

That sucks mate, but having been there myself sometimes it really is the best way forward for all concerned.

Ah well, more time to spend with yer truck.
                        Paul </Slugsie>
                        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Gramps. (You and Terrie, not the Surf). You have my sympathies and best wishes.

Comment

Sad news buddy,the clan sumo wishes you both luck and happiness in the future.

A bit of news for you m8,I been to see the dotor and he says that Im ok to start diving again,so I'm in the pool next tuesday for a bit of practice.
                            Now fix the truck and go find us a some where to dive in the spring.Or else its STONEY COVE in april/may.
                            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Pops , as I said to you the other day mate , you are welcome to come and stay for a weekend if you want , and have some Bannana beer and a roast dinner (in that order).

Some good news for you , Tam posted the driveshaft to you this morning .
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                              X