yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i might know what ive got for xmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i might know what ive got for xmas!

Well, Earlier on today (bout 10amish) I got a phone call to confirm i was at home... moments later a huge lorry turns up with "overnight freight" written on it..

Guy says "got some stuff for you mate!" so, i go out to give him a hand unloading....

i got 5 boxes here with 'silverline' written on one sticker an "15"x10", Black, P.C.D 6/139.7 an offset -32"

Hmnn Black on black.... Sexy!!

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Well, Earlier on today (bout 10amish) I got a phone call to confirm i was at home... moments later a huge lorry turns up with "overnight freight" written on it..

Guy says "got some stuff for you mate!" so, i go out to give him a hand unloading....

i got 5 boxes here with 'silverline' written on one sticker an "15"x10", Black, P.C.D 6/139.7 an offset -32"

hhmmm........sounds nice dude !!!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Lucky sod!!!!! I have to try and source 33 11.5 15 that i can get second hand and try and squash on to my 8" rims. Maybe by december next year.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Let's hope another truck comes tomorrow with a BFGoodrich logo stuck on it.
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Im well chuffed!

Hmnn a lorry with BFGoodrich written on it would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
            Lucky sod!!!!! I have to try and source 33 11.5 15 that i can get second hand and try and squash on to my 8" rims. Maybe by december next year.

Have you looked at the greenway Macho mate?

£62 a tyre i think... www.sowdentyres.co.uk

A few members have them... wear out quick though... Your a bit of a high mileage guy aint ya?

I did about 3000 miles in my truck last year! which is nothing

Comment

Have you looked at the greenway Macho mate?

£62 a tyre i think... www.sowdentyres.co.uk

A few members have them... wear out quick though... Your a bit of a high mileage guy aint ya?

I did about 3000 miles in my truck last year! which is nothing

Same here.

Comment

think yourself lucky i found a nintendo wiii under the bed that must be mine but i asked for a ps3 the misrable bee atch
                Last edited by kiowa; 4 December 2007, 19:24.
                I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                  think yourself lucky i found a nintendo wiii under the bed that must be mine but i asked for a ps3 the missable bee atch
                  I'll have it if you don't want it!! Swap it for my old N64.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

the present mrs gwh took my 8 yr old out christmas shopping,and he really couldnt contain himself,and had to tell me he had got me a cheapy rc helicopter from maplins...bless him!!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think we should start a unwanted present swap thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                        I think we should start a unwanted present swap thread lol
                        I'll swap ANYTHING I get for anything else....
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          I'll swap ANYTHING I get for anything else....

In that case do you fancy swapping this for some of that

Comment

i've got a nose hair trimmer left over from last year... hardly used

i bought Mrs slug an Ipod for her birthday (24th dec) and a nice speaker set for xmas... like a tw@t i got the ipod engraved with "happy christmas"
                            tw@t
                            tw@t
                            tw@t

i've told her to get me toys... she thinks that's difficult!!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

me got this + new jetwash from my daughter
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                              X