know of a free hosting site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know of a free hosting site

anyone know of a free hosting site other than youtube or photobucket ,i can put more that 10mins or 100mb video on?

Try here

I know the link looks a bit dodgy but the site is BearWare and is one of the best freeware collections around honest. If you can't find somthing here some of the linked programs may send you somewhere that can. I get lots of great programs off it. Give it a try anyway.

http://bearbottoms1.com/ and click on the BearWare heading for the lists of programs etc.
    Last edited by WiffWaff; 4 December 2007, 02:53.
    Oh No. Its all going a bit wonky!

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      anyone know of a free hosting site other than youtube or photobucket ,i can put more that 10mins or 100mb video on?
      For streaming video? Not offhand. What's the vid of, btw, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        For streaming video? Not offhand. What's the vid of, btw, if you don't mind me asking?
        its of us lot at baldhu off-road matt

Comment

Try this one mate

[URL="http://images.domino.org[/URL]

It's were i usually store my Images and is also used for Video of RC Truck racing
          Last edited by Growler; 5 December 2007, 00:10.

Comment

Yup... me!

email me at ieb -at- mac -dot- com and I'll reply with some hosting details.

Comment

Originally posted by cataclysm
              Yup... me!

email me at ieb -at- mac -dot- com and I'll reply with some hosting details.
              email sent m8 i think i got it right n ty andrew dont think they would want my vid on there as it all rc stuff isnt it

Comment

email sent m8 i think i got it right n ty andrew dont think they would want my vid on there as it all rc stuff isnt it
                Got it and replied. Let me know if you have any probs.

Comment

Originally posted by cataclysm
                  Got it and replied. Let me know if you have any probs.
                  just sent one back m8

Comment

andrew dont think they would want my vid on there as it all rc stuff isnt it
                    Yes mainly RC but would not have been an issue. Neil (guy who runs it) is a decent fella and enjoys most things to do with off roading

Comment

Working...
                    X