new in car {toy} stereo lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new in car {toy} stereo lol

well fitted my new toy today, all singing dancing, stereo, took me longer to get the old one out. the new one was a dodle, just pluged it in lol, had to do a bit of sculldugery to sort the cb but got there in the end,what do u think ??
    Attached Files

Originally posted by joymic
    well fitted my new toy today, all singing dancing, stereo, took me longer to get the old one out. the new one was a dodle, just pluged it in lol, had to do a bit of sculldugery to sort the cb but got there in the end,what do u think ??

Looks great, it's a shame the gear lever gets in the way when replacing discs though.

Did you do a bungee jump to celebrate?

Comment

Posh bit o' kit mate!

very nice!!

Comment

errrrm, cds are in the back in a changer, hows the ankle biter coming on vince, bonny little chap he is, hope the missus is ok, mine had 4 c /sections.

Comment

Loving that cherry picker.

Comment

ups !!! how did that get in there, thatsme in the cheery picker, just seeing how high it went, $$$$ my self lol

Comment

wish i could spell,

Comment

Dayum, that's some nice kit! Toy tastic!

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
                  wish i could spell,
                  wish i could avoin mitsubishis aswell nice bit of kit Mic and hows things with yourself and Joy
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Looks good and powerful.......Is the cherry picker for pulling up the aerial....bit incoveinient

Comment

Working...
                    X