Oh ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ****

Was going down the road a couple of weeks ago and whoosh loads of steam coming out the back.Not good.................. Cut a long story short head had cracked. I managed to get a new one fully built from a mate .Had it replaced and took it for a spin. Found a puddle of water under the truck when i got back and yes you guessed it water pump had gone too.
    Well hopefully this is the last thing im gonna have to do for a while as im well and truly skint!!!!!
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Sorry to hear it went mate!

Should've got a 2.4 - rock solid heads

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      Sorry to hear it went mate!

Should've got a 2.4 - rock solid heads

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2

ok, maybe i was a little off the mark.

But!! I wouldnt sell my 2.4 for a 3.0ltr, End of! I love MY truck too much!

If my head goes, Its V8 or i'll put it on the mantel peice!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          ok, maybe i was a little off the mark.

But!! I wouldnt sell my 2.4 for a 3.0ltr, End of! I love MY truck too much!

If my head goes, Its V8 or i'll put it on the mantel peice!!
          <<<looks for mantel ..................lol

Comment

After Stevo did mine when it went about 3 years ago I forgot about it.

As for power after pulling a dead weight up from the river today the VW Polo suspended from the tow bar without as much as a complaint from the old truck I have no intentions of changing up to a 3ltr well not for a while I'm dead chuffed with my old girl.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Just had to replace my 3.0 ltr head.... wallet still in pain but i think the fuel consumption may have improved.... do diesel engines valves clog with $$$$ like petrol engines...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Working...
              X