Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under sealing

Hi all
    Does anyone know of a company who do any sort of under sealing, and also sand blast and paint axeles etc. Just done shockers and decided this needs doing, thanks.
    duds

Originally posted by duds
    Hi all
    Does anyone know of a company who do any sort of under sealing, and also sand blast and paint axeles etc. Just done shockers and decided this needs doing, thanks.
    duds

Try searching - the search tool is quite good and undersealing has been covered many times!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by duds
      Hi all
      duds
      I know of 1 in SW Scotland,a bit off the beaten track for you I guess?