Surprised by the low down torque of my little 2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised by the low down torque of my little 2.4

While sitting at home I heard a rather loud band and went outside this little car was upside down nearly under the bridge!

Rope onto the rear wheel of the car and drove forward with the Surf it popped the wee car our of it's wedged position 10foot below the road without even noticing it.

One shove and the wee car was back on it's wheels all be it a write off.

Never a dull moment.
    Attached Files
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

nice work !!

looks awfully nice there
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

how on earth did the driver fail to notice all the signs and markers on the bend!!
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
        how on earth did the driver fail to notice all the signs and markers on the bend!!
        It was travelling from right to left in the first picture passed my drive we had a flash downpour of hail and on top of that diesel on the road.

The lass was stuck inside she was lucky the car didn't fill with water. Normally the river is quite quick under there.
        Last edited by Highlander1; 3 December 2007, 16:19.

Comment

Nice job mate....bet she was terrified

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
            Nice job mate....bet she was terrified
            Yes she was Vulch and very very lucky. I have had about 9 cars go in there over the last few years roads dep refuse to put a barrier up.

They will weight till someone gets killed. I just looked at the spot where it happened again before it got dark the old truck must have some serious low down grunt to pull it up from the bridge. Recovery truck driver couldn't believe it.

His Iveco was slipping when dragging it up onto its flat bed on the winch.

Comment

Working...
            X