X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did somebody here something???
    Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

If you just google her name loads of stuff comes up about her.

Talk about a dumb criminal! Posting virtually ALL your personal details (DOB, phone number, address, names and links to siblings/parents, etc) online and then using your real name to try and commit fraud. D'oh!

Then again, she is one of those crazy scientology types. Maybe if you know Tom Cruise, Peaches Geldoff, et al you reckon you can get away with anything! I mean, they think nothing of extorting money out of their own members so why not defraud random Joe Public whenever you get the chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
        If you just google her name loads of stuff comes up about her.

Talk about a dumb criminal! Posting virtually ALL your personal details (DOB, phone number, address, names and links to siblings/parents, etc) online and then using your real name to try and commit fraud. D'oh!

Then again, she is one of those crazy scientology types. Maybe if you know Tom Cruise, Peaches Geldoff, et al you reckon you can get away with anything! I mean, they think nothing of extorting money out of their own members so why not defraud random Joe Public whenever you get the chance!
        That's religion for you....
        Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
        X